Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Basically we have to beat Chelsea... then we are safe surely.  Time for this side to grow up proper now & get revenge for that disgrace at theirs.. we all need to make Villa Park a hell hole for Chelsea next week.

We don't....

Well yes we do really unless you want to go into the last day with a chance of going down? Or are you confident that we are already safe? Or maybe that a draw would do?

Edited by danceoftheshamen

Basically we have to beat Chelsea... then we are safe surely.  Time for this side to grow up proper now & get revenge for that disgrace at theirs.. we all need to make Villa Park a hell hole for Chelsea next week.

We don't....

Well yes we do really unless you want to go into the last day with no chance of going down? Or are you confident that we are already safe? Or maybe that a draw would do?

Indeed. With 41, we are 99.999999999% safe.

Especially with Southampton and Stoke playing each other, Sunderland and Stoke playing each other and Norwich/Sunderland/Newcastle playing City/Spurs/L'Arse

We don't....

Well yes we do really unless you want to go into the last day with no chance of going down? Or are you confident that we are already safe? Or maybe that a draw would do?

Especially with Southampton and Stoke playing each other, Sunderland and Stoke playing each other and Norwich/Sunderland/Newcastle playing City/Spurs/L'Arse

What % safe are we with 40 ?   70% ?

We don't....

Well lets hope so but i just can't get rid of this nagging doubt that Sunderland will beat Stoke putting them ahead of us on GD, Stoke are already ahead of us on GD anyway, Norwich may well beat WBA putting them a point ahead with similar GD but if we lose to Chelsea we will most likely be behind on GD to all of them anyway, Newcastle will surely beat QPR putting them ahead of us by 1 pt too & Wigan will no doubt get 27 dodgy penalty decisions & win against Swansea putting them to within 2 pts with us to play & a game in hand albeit at Arsenal ... where they'll probably get a ridiculously lucky win...

Just got the jitters i guess & i would much prefer us to just beat Chelsea & be done with it.

We don't....

What % safe are we with 40 ?   70% ?

*disclaimer: using 99.99999% was NOT based on statistical evidence, but a placed numeric value on the extremely low chance of us going down on 41

We don't....

Well yes we do really unless you want to go into the last day with a chance of going down? Or are you confident that we are already safe? Or maybe that a draw would do?

We don't know if we need anything from our remaining games yet until Wigan are done with Swansea. If they get anything there, then yes, we need something from the Chelsea game. If Swansea win, then we don't, because Wigan would need maximum points from Arsenal and us to pass us - and that's only one team out  of the 5 below us

Wank Brom,

Okay, seriously. Can you stop with that. It makes you sound about 12 years old

Trust me! Everyone will be calling them that next week. Also this is an internet forum where words get corrupted. So seriously, if it offends you.......tough!

It doesn't offend me in the slightest, it's just very hard to take anything you say seriously when you're spouting juvenile tripe like that. That's all. 

We need Chelsea to beat Spurs and that eases the pressure off them massively, assuming Chelsea get at least a draw today and they beat Spurs that puts them 4 ahead of Spurs with 2 to go and a far better goal difference.

So glad Gabby scored that crucial winner yesterday. Imagine how desperate we would all be feeling right now if we were sitting on 38pts right now with Chelski up next! That goal has brought us time to the last day at least.

Bought us time? This isn't 24.

Yesterday was definitely must win for us

Good thing we did

Huge win.. makes you realise just how much we were in the proverbial having won the 6 games PL asked for a while back & still not quite out of it... I don't think many thought we would actually get those 6 wins with 2 games still to go.

Fancy at least a draw against Chelsea.

They look tired so far vs United. Another game week match with high importance vs Spurs should tire them further hopefully.

Edited by Alakagom
  • Like 1

Wank Brom,

Trust me! Everyone will be calling them that next week. Also this is an internet forum where words get corrupted. So seriously, if it offends you.......tough!

It doesn't offend me in the slightest, it's just very hard to take anything you say seriously when you're spouting juvenile tripe like that. That's all. 

Then it won't offend you also then  will it if I state tht maybe I feel that your comments posted here make you seem to  appear to be patronising, condescending & a bit of a grandad will it? ( Do you seriously believe That rival fans (especially locally) are going to splatter eachother with terms of endearment.

Swear words & expletives are merely for expression only & it's your problem to deal with if you don't like it not mine.

Therefore it's Wank Brom as far as I am concerned & I'm sure other posters will or will not agree. That's what forums are all about!

Whether you take me seriously or not I really don't care.

However, I will grant you your opinion because everyone has one & you as well as every body else is perfectly entitled to it.

Fancy at least a draw against Chelsea.

They look tired so far vs United. Another game week match with high importance vs Spurs should tire them further hopefully.

Yes if United had of played like this against us we may have stood a chance.

Wank Brom,

Then it won't offend you also then  will it if I state tht maybe I feel that your comments posted here make you seem to  appear to be patronising, condescending & a bit of a grandad will it? ( Do you seriously believe That rival fans (especially locally) are going to splatter eachother with terms of endearment.

Swear words & expletives are merely for expression only & it's your problem to deal with if you don't like it not mine.

Therefore it's Wank Brom as far as I am concerned & I'm sure other posters will or will not agree. That's what forums are all about!

Whether you take me seriously or not I really don't care.

However, I will grant you your opinion because everyone has one & you as well as every body else is perfectly entitled to it.

I appreciate the sentiment if you hate other teams, but Wank Brom? Seriously?  :D