Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

I think Sunderland will be okay. All of MON's teams struggle to beat teams who sit deep. The bigger clubs will be playing a higher pressure which will allow Sunderland to counter attack. I think they will pull a result from somewhere.

Edited by PieFacE

I just did a predictor and it turned out like this....

11th - Newcastle

12th - Southampton

13th - Fulham

14th - Villa

15th - Norwich

16th - Stoke

17th - QPR

18th - Sunderland

19th - Wigan

20th - Reading

Didn't feel like I was being particularly kind to Villa.  Though, had us finishing on 41 points.  

No chance pal, infact i wll give VT £10 a point for every one over 40!

For the record my predictor doesn't actually indicate how I feel about our chances of survival. I still think we're going down as I previously said, god knows how I had us finishing 14th. I didn't give the teams around us enough credit it seems. 

Anyone Else got a horrible sixth sense that this is going to the wire and Wigan on the last day.

Yep - its logical if you think about it - playing other teams up and down the country since August - we are now in March - the net result of those 30 games is that wigan and villa have been 3rd or 4th bottom for a good while now. With 8 more of those games that we have been playing since August to come - it seems highly probable that both teams will be around that position on May 19........

Sunderland play Spurs at WHL last day of the season. Hopefully Spurs will still be fighting for a Champions League spot then.

Maybe we'll be in a situation where us and Wigan are both three points ahead of Sunderland and a draw would keep us both up? Highly unlikely but it'd be nice.

Sunderland play Spurs at WHL last day of the season. Hopefully Spurs will still be fighting for a Champions League spot then.

Maybe we'll be in a situation where us and Wigan are both three points ahead of Sunderland and a draw would keep us both up? Highly unlikely but it'd be nice.

yeah that's kinda what I am hoping for. Its good that we have learned to come from a goal down, and have confidence that if we get forward the guys can do the business up front..........defence is still a big worry for me....

Anyone Else got a horrible sixth sense that this is going to the wire and Wigan on the last day.

I've a sneaking suspicion that Wigan will be safe by then but we might still need a point to be sure?