Ni no Kuni

hogso

6 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Even though it's the ps3 version on switch, it's a joy to play. Loving it all over again and it wipes the floor with Revenant Kingdom. Amazing game. 

Stop this.

I'm sat with it on the screen waiting to purchase it. You're supposed to tell me it's rubbish.

• Haha 1

Hard to believe I started this thread over 7 years ago. Nice to see the game is still attracting new fans. 

2 hours ago, avfcDJ said:

This is ace!

I think the word you're looking for is 'tidy', mun. 

I'm playing it agin on the Switch, and it's as magnificent as I remember.  Everything about it, especially the music, is brilliant.  Love it to bits, and now I can I can play it on the train/toilet/in bed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Still the only game I've ever platinumed

Any new trophies? 

No new trophies, it's the exact same list - but it's not a shared trophy list, like some games which have appeared on Ps3 / Vita /Ps4 (FFX/X-2 HD and LoH: ToCS 1 and 2 for example) 

Just did those trials and because some of the previous bosses were hard, I decided to grind a bit, get more experience.

Ended up finding it a lot easier!

But the friendship one.. drifting **** joysticks 😂😭

Edit: this game ♥️

Edited by avfcDJ

Yes the Friendship trial took a few attempts, not too bad though.  The worst thing, and one I had forgotten about, was how hard it is to charm certain Familiars.  The trouble is now I've over-levelled trying to get a Green Buncher, so I end up almost one-shotting them.  

5 hours ago, Risso said:

Yes, I've also had a few annoying crashes.  Not so bad out in the world as you can save where you like, but in dungeons it's a right arse ache.

Hasn't affected me massively, just slightly annoying. Just had my first wipe out, the genie in the cauldron. Ouch! My team has dealt with most threats but he just smashed through me, the range in difficulty from the Old Smoky boss to that was crazy, and I had spent a few hours levelling up in between.

Â