Highlights/Goals

wedge

Missed the game through work so if anyone could upload a link to the highlights or goals then that would be superb.

I'm not knocking you at all but I've noticed that you have created these "Highlights/Goals" threads in a few of the pre season friendlies sections. Would it kill you to buy AVTV? I'm sure it's only about £5 a month! As I say, I'm not knocking you but for such as small amount I'm sure that being an AVTV subscriber would have been a benefit to you and all the other non season ticket holders during pre season. 8)

Missed the game through work so if anyone could upload a link to the highlights or goals then that would be superb.

I'm not knocking you at all but I've noticed that you have created these "Highlights/Goals" threads in a few of the pre season friendlies sections. Would it kill you to buy AVTV? I'm sure it's only about £5 a month! As I say, I'm not knocking you but for such as small amount I'm sure that being an AVTV subscriber would have been a benefit to you and all the other non season ticket holders during pre season. 8)

Don't worry mate you make a very valid point truth is I'm a lazy and tight bastard. And thanks Villaonsea!

Â