Barclays Premier League

Sports Direct Arena, Newcastle

Ticket Allocation - 2,940

Ticket Prices

£26 [adults]

£21 [over 65s and full-time students]

£13 [under 18s]

Sale Dates

Friday August 3rd (from 9am): On sale to 2012/13 Season Card Holders who have attended at least 4 Premier League Away fixtures in the 2011/12 season*

Friday August 3rd (from 2pm): On sale to 2012/13 Season Card Holders who have attended at least 2 Premier League Away fixtures in the 2011/2012 season*

Tuesday August 7th: On sale to 2012/13 Season Card Holders *

Wednesday August 15th: On sale to supporters who attended at least 3 Premier League Away fixtures in the 2011/2012 season*

Wednesday August 22nd: On sale to supporters who attended at least 1 Premier League Away fixture in the 2011/2012 season*

Wednesday August 29th: On sale to supporters with AVFC Booking History**

• 3 weeks later...
I'm glad this is a 4pm Sunday game. I am on a stag do in Bournemouth that weekend. Not sure whether to drive or fly up.

Get pissed, save your money and stay in Bournemouth. We are going to get stuffed!

Has anyone got an adult & child ticket?

I ordered 2 adult, 2 kid tickets & they have arrived in the post but look exactly the same - usually the adults has an extra stub on the end etc to show its an adults ticket. It does say adults on it and the barcode on the side but I dont want to get there and they are 4 kids tickets (I am used to seeing the adults having an extra stub/different barcode to a kids), would rather pop down and get them changed at VP before.

Can anyone help?

Cheers

Yeah I know it says adult but all away tickets have adult on it, usually has 1 or 2 stubs on the side to differ between adult/kids, thats all I wanted to know-have the adult tickets for newcastle got 1 or 2 stubs on the end.

Cheers

280 tickets left when I bought mine this morning

Superb following and on a Sunday too.

It will be our biggest up in the North East league wise for some time.

I have a mamouth drive on this one. Up at the crack of dawn in Bournemouth after a heavy few days on a Stag Do.

I have a mamouth drive on this one. Up at the crack of dawn in Bournemouth after a heavy few days on a Stag Do.

I salute you Sir! Fantastic away support as per!

I salute you Sir! Fantastic away support as per!

bloody ell im driving up from bournemouth too! could have sorted something out if knew earlier...stopping overnight in newcastle tomorrow so should be a good piss up regardless of result!

Â