Squad Numbers 2012-13

withes_shin

Intresting that Delfouneso and Holman have both been allocated the number 14 shirt for the coming season.

Has anybody been to any of the pre-season games and noticed who is wearing what?

El Ahmadi has been given 8, Lowton 34, number 4 is still blank- being kept warm for Vlaar perhaps?

Intresting that Delfouneso and Holman have both been allocated the number 14 shirt for the coming season.

Has anybody been to any of the pre-season games and noticed who is wearing what?

El Ahmadi has been given 8, Lowton 34, number 4 is still blank- being kept warm for Vlaar perhaps?

Lowton 2

Baker 4

Delfounso 23

I'm half expecting mass change, for example if Hutton's still here I can't imagine he'll be 2, nor Warnock 3. I'm not sure how precious some of the squad are about their number though.

Ahh right now I've seen them! I don't think that will be the final squad numbers though for some reason. Noramlly there is an announcement on the OS and I think they'll be put out like that.

Ahh right now I've seen them! I don't think that will be the final squad numbers though for some reason. Noramlly there is an announcement on the OS and I think they'll be put out like that.

Yeah, I wouldnt think too much into the current squad numbers on the OS.

Â