General Krulak (No Transfer Questions allowed)

c-krulak

Great post General,

Gareth Barry is a bad words. Please don't. I dont swear very often, but this is how i feel. The way you are dealing with it is so awesome. I find it funny the way liverpool simply cannot afford him and are trying so avidly to raise the funds, hilarious stuff. lets face it, he aint even that good general. Villa will continue to rise. and you good sir, are the driving force behind it.

Keep the faith. Your an asset to our great club. UptheVilla

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching MOn on MOTD, he seemed very calm and didnt seem too bothered by the fact of the Barry bid, which I have taken as a significant sign, he has a cunning plan.

Again I have been totally reasured, I dont know what I was worried about!!!!!

COME ON THE VILLA, YOU HAVE GIVEN ME NEW LIFE AND CL HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS, RANDY, GENERAL AND MON!!!!!!

general

this is a class statement

We are deeply into the transfer business. MON is talking to players, to Agents, and to other Clubs. Just because your Club does NOT conduct our business in the local papers does not mean that MON is "kicking back"

it shows class and dignity and is the reason why Villa is now the most respected club around

I love it !!

I cant help but think this barry saga will bring the club more together as a whole general, both internally and externally.

The guys and idiot. He has a family settled down here and is a club hero yet he decides to go and sit on a bench at a club in turmoil cos two silly americans realised they werent wealthy enough to buy a football club. Idiot/idiots.

Come on villa, im buzzing for next year.

General,

Many thanks for your post. Can I just say that if you continue to post with such detail, many of the frustrations will be relieved. It is the lack of noise coming directly from the club that fuels anticipation and angst amongst the fans as we scrap and scrape through "Red Top" nonsense. The note on the OS today was perfect to update us on the Barry situation, but all I ask is that you can deliver these kind of reassurances on a much more frequent basis.

Thanks again, I feel very informed now.

Jon

My take watching MON tonight was that he looked resigned to Gareth going. But i also think he seemed very down about it.

It seems you all put a lot of faith in our captain, and he has let us down by not showing the same faith in yourselves and the club.

So, all our full support. We dont need people who want to be elsewhere.

Our captain seems to have chosen a quick stab at glory, and bottled the real challenge of leading a young side to the top.

Its a blow now, but we will come through it stronger, and hopefully one day prove that his lack of faith has led him to make the biggest mistake of his career.

A bit of adversity, can bring team together. And i believe the team will want to prove a point.

(by the way i know we have not sold him yet, but once a player (especially the captin) says he wants to be somewhere else. He is as good as gone. )

General, yourself and Randy are a class act. Keep up the good work and take the panic mongerers with a pinch of salt. Next season, European glory (qualification would constitute glory) and domestic improvement (1-5th), I have every faith. And if things don't go to plan at Villa, you have my vote for president of the world.

Take it easy, kick your feet back and enjoy the summer! Say hi and thanks to Mrs K too, as they say 'behind every great man...'

:cheers: :notworthy:

Kepp up the good work general and co!

Randy/The board keeps proving what it is all about through their actions time and time again and have brought self respect back to the club.

I was wondering if you have read the 48 laws of power by robert greene?,I take it for a intresting read in regards to how people operate and leave it at that, I ask because you have been a real leader of men in serious situations and if you have read it what do you make of it? is it a load of over thought manipulative rubbish?If you haven`t read it then i would like to ask whats the latest on the barry saga?........Only joking.

Fantastic response General, actually gave me goosebumps reading that. It's clear from your many posts on this site there's passion in an abundance from yourself and Randy for this football club, especially in your last post. You make me proud to be a Villa fan even more so, thank you.

Quick question, any plans to join MON at the Euros, maybe take a game in together?

Good comment, and let hope we will have some positive news next week to make us feel more relaxed and keep us quiet.

We are a bunch of nervous impatient Villa fans who always want to see us to the best of the best and we want to be bigger than Rome :) If Barry leave we have to say so what, as we can use this opportunity to reinvent the whole midfield (and right back) to play with Ashley Young.

General,

Before the new sponsor revealed, I believe you said you'd be giving background info on it once it was revealed. Did you give this and I just missed it? If not, would it be possible to get some information about how Acorns came about etc.? Cheers.

General Krulak here:

1. I am sorry that the Barry saga continues but.....as I have said and MON reiterated....we are no longer a Club that sells at any price because a "big" Club comes courting. All of this will eventually come to an end and the result will be positive for the Villa which ever way it goes.

2. Activity continues in the Transfer arena. MON remains busy and so do his coaches and our legal department. It is too soon for any announcements but just know that the lack of word does not connote lack of activity.

3. The work on the Trinity Road continues to progress. The article in the paper pretty much tells the story. The renovation is NOT just about the "prawn sandwich" brigade....it is about fans caring about the Club. Randy has made sure that the ethos of our Club is seen throughout the new areas.

Hi General, when you say the legal department are busy am i right in thinking that unless discussions are at an advanced stage with any player regarding a contract or work permit they would not be active?