General Krulak (No Transfer Questions allowed)

c-krulak

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi General, any possibility of any pre-season games in Ireland??

Fairly good following and not that far away!

Good call! It would give some of us (who can't afford the trip to the States) a nice away trip which I'm sure would have a big following.

General Krulak here:

1. We are currently looking at the possibility of a game against the Toronto FC and the Columbus Crew (Ohio) sometime around late July. Negotiations are still underway and the exact schedule will be announced when games are finalized. I have not heard about a game in Ireland...but I am sure we are looking at other opportunities to play.

Hi General - just a quick word as to whether there has been anymore thoughts on the song sheet idea to get the Holte back in full voice?!

Can't wait for the 82 celebrations - was in Rotterdam but was only 3 at the time so didn't get to go to the game! Looking forward to being able to really celebrate it now.

Thanks General - really don't realise how much something like this is appreciated by us Villa Fans. Thanks

Hi General,

Any chance you can give us a quick scoop and tell us when the new badge is due - I know you said it was in April but I just wondered if you had a more exact date for your favourite messageboard!!!!

Cheers!

General Krulak here:

1. There is a debate ongoing as to when to publish the info re. the new Badge...we think that it will be put out either 3, 4. 5 or 6th...in association with the '82 Celebration.

Sorry, colour me confused but does that mean that the new badge will be out very early May now? Will it be on the scarves given out at the Sheff game?

I love what's happening at the club at the moment!!! Thank you!

General Krulak here:

1. As I mentioned, the timing of the release of the new Badge is still being debated. My best "guess" is that it will be in conjunction with the '82 Celebration.

2. We have some folks looking at songs...again, the fans should play a large voice in this. It may be something that should be placed before the fan forum.

General,

After reading the Richard Fitzgerald thread, it is mentioned about the LCD screens and a new 'proper' scoreboard. Any idea when we will see these? Possibly before the end of the season?

Also, I appreciate it is a long way off, but when plans are agreed for the new North Stand, will we have access to them? When the New Trinity plans were released, there was a full spread of about 6 pages in the Claret and Blue. Would you be able to arrange for a similar delivery of the information i.e. CGI's and stats etc. in the Claret and Blue or via a special pamphlet on request?

Cheers

Jon

General, there's a link on the AVFC website to an email address where you can request information about setting up a local supporters' club. I emailed as I'd be interested in setting up an Isle of Man branch, but haven't heard anything in 2-3 weeks. Is the email address still checked, or is there anyone else I can write to for help?

General Krulak here:

1. The supporter's club web-site is still good but.....call Richard Fitzgerald or Lee Preece if you haven't heard anything in another week.

2. LCD screens and new scoreboard will all go in this summer.

3. As soon as plans for North Stand are finalized, they will be published...but it will be awhile.

Just a quick couple of questions general:

• Are there any plans to upscale/revamp the Claret & Blue magazine? It is currently issued quarterly, and only from the club shop. When I walk into my local run of the mill newsagents I see b*mingham c*ty's monthly glossy effort alongside glossy productions from Manu and Chelsea. If I go to WH Smiths (a larger magazine chain) in Solihull I see monthly magazines from several other teams and feel that we are missing out.

• When the website is updated can you take a look at sites like www.inter.it which has daily batches of photographs from the training ground with players practising, fooling around etc.

cheers

• When the website is updated can you take a look at sites like www.inter.it, which has daily batches of photographs from the training ground with players practising, fooling around etc.

cheers

Also will the new website be available in different languages? If we are to expand and become a global brand i think this is important!

Dear General I attended the Wigan game yesterday in the Trinity road stand, would it be possible to supply a healthier option to the pies and hot dogs that were on offer, I had left home at 10.30 to get to the ground and was really hungry but being on a diet I was unable to eat anything being served and had to settle for a water and a black coffee.

Many thanks Gail

PS Where you at the Blackburn game on saturday? If so you should have joined us all at the Fernhurst for a drink after the game.

general have sent you a pm regarding a personal matter last week just wondering whether you have received it.,also with your links to img etc,whats the chances of having some of these stars attending games at villa park and making appearances on the pitch.(not playing)

General, just a little silly idea i had at the game yesterday,

Went to have a "call of nature" during the game and thought that maybe little teles could be put in front of the urinals so we dont miss out at all.

A few chains of pubs do this and it could save us missing out on the action!

a little silly idea i know!

General, just a little silly idea i had at the game yesterday,

Went to have a "call of nature" during the game and thought that maybe little teles could be put in front of the urinals so we dont miss out at all.

A few chains of pubs do this and it could save us missing out on the action!

a little silly idea i know!

That's a bloody good idea!

It would only take one tele in each lav.