General Krulak (No Transfer Questions allowed)

c-krulak

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General - is MON going to be offered a new deal ?

He's on a rolling contract.

So he is waiting for the Utd job :)

Regardless of the smiley and for clarification he is on the same type of contract that he has always had.

General Krulak here:

1. I am not sure where most of our fans are located that are on our data base but I would assume that they are from the midlands. As you know, we also have fans scattered around the UK and the World.

2. Regairding the scarfs...hopefully there will be some extras. "Proud History, Bright Future" will be on all of them.

3. Randy and Martin get along extremely well. There is a rolling contract but they also have a great mutual respect that is probably unusual for a Manager and a Owner. They talk often...sometimes multiple times a day...and are pretty much on the same sheet of music. Randy has great confidence in Martin and believes he is the one to take us to "the Promised Land." As I have said many times, this is not an overnight journey...this will take time...BUT, we WILL get there.

Hi General,

Great to see that there may be extra scarves being made. Any chance you could get some of them on sale on the Official website for us poor souls who are stranded in another country and dont have the chance to get to VP as often as everyone else????

Cheers boss!!!! :D

Nice to see that when I woke up this morning there was some post for me from the Villa that had been sent by 1st Class post highlighting the 25th anniversary celebrations with the strap line 'Proud History - Bright Future'.

Booked my training ground tickets yesterday but after seeing that I had to call to get my ticket for Back to Rotterdam, I was advised that I had been lucky enough to get the last ticket. Can't wait to meet some of my heroes that I have yet met like Peter Withe and have my picture taken with the European Cup, it will be something that will take pride of place in my house.

Will Randy be attending? It would be nice to show him my appreciation of what he is doing for my club in person.

After listening to richard fitzgerald last night at the south west villans supporters club meeting for 2 hours, we are behind you all the way general. We truly believe that Aston Villa will be back, bigger better and stronger than ever before.

Can i lead the team out at Wembley next season? :D

General Krulak here:

1. I cannot say for sure whether Randy will be at the Friday evening event...he will be at the game for sure. For what it is worth (not much compared with Randy), I will be there along with Richard and others. The simple fact is that this evening is for the Fans and the '82 Team. We are happy to be there but this one is for YOU and the "Lads of '82"!!

Gen.

Thank you for your response, as i said, the question was placed on here by myself on behalf of a friend. I will print off and pass on the reply.

Lets not comment on other posters. No afters please. PB

Thanks in advance for the scalf - nice touch !!. Lets just hope we are mathematically safe by then and can just enjoy the game without worrying.

One lsat thing General.

Can you advise of what will be changing structurally wise over the summer, whatever you have planned must have been booked by now - new pitch ?? etc...

One thing (it has probably been put in a skip long ago but..) before the glorious stand was destroyed by the previous ........ , a a clock stood at the end of teh Trinity / meeting the North Stand.

Have the Villa still got it - if so, any way of it being put back up ???

And Also, you (and randy) have spoke about the facias and the cheap nasty plastic - is there any plans to putting mosaics on the outside of the stands , a la Trinity ???

General Krulak here:

1. We will be taking down the cheap plastic and putting up a very traditional tile face...it will look VERY impressive.

2. The current Pitch was totally re-done this past summer so we will not be doing this summer. Obviously we will take all the steps that are necessary to keep it at the level it is today...best in the league. We ARE building new Pitches out at the Training Ground.

3. The HH will be something that we will all be proud of.

General Krulak here:

GREAT WIN!!! The lads played hard and the win was well-deserved. The fans where absolutely fantastic...yelling the entire game. The Squad and MON certainly appreciated the support...as you saw at the end of the game. Someone is now wearing Gabby's shirt!!

Excellent result today General, it should set us up for a nerve free end of season where we can play with some freedom.

From another thread we have been discussing link ups with other events and sports locally. Do you think that we could link up with the Brummies Speedway who have returned to Birmingham after 20 years and are racing at Perry Barr Stadium. It is anticipated that after football it will be the most popular spectator sport in the city over a season. Surely we should position ourselves with them and hopefully it can be good for both bussinesses and supporters. Complimentary rather than a substitute.

Dear General

After visiting Villa Park for the 4th time this spring against Liverpool, I must say that the exterior of the North Stand is still a shocking sight.

I am sure you are aware of it, as I have read it on here many times.

What plans do you have for it? It will be hard to do something without tearing it all down I would believe, but I guess some smart individual

could come up with a plan!

Oh, and do you have your own office in there?

General Krulak here:

1. You are repeating a point that someone made in a pm....regarding the speedway. I am going to look into this...something we have not thought of but sounds like it might be interesting.

2. Concur re. No Stand....needs total renovation...which is part of long range plan. Yes, I have a desk and chair in the No stand...sometimes can even bum a cup of coffee if I am good.

Hi General,

Do we have any confirmed dates and venues yet for Villa's US summer tour? I've heard the team will be playing in Canada and Ohio. We of the New York Villans are looking forward to it and will definitely be attending.

Best!