NFL Fantasy League 2012-13

Got my main draft tonight.

10 team Legacy. Basically you keep all of the players you draft and then the next year you only draft rookies and free agents.

It's effectively a franchise draft. You can trade future draft picks as well as players. Will make for an interesting draft strategy. Draft to win now, or draft for the future? Ignore injured players or take the hit and wait until they come good later on?

Got my main draft tonight.

10 team Legacy. Basically you keep all of the players you draft and then the next year you only draft rookies and free agents.

It's effectively a franchise draft. You can trade future draft picks as well as players. Will make for an interesting draft strategy. Draft to win now, or draft for the future? Ignore injured players or take the hit and wait until they come good later on?

Where did Luck go? How'd your team shape up?

I got Luck in the later rounds. I'm pretty happy with my team. I had 10th pick (again. I always get the late picks).

e6pu81.jpg

I took 4 rookies by the looks (I'm classing Williams as a rookie). Here's hoping they pan out and come good.

As much as I'd love to play, I've withdrawn so you guys have an even amount. I'm in another time zone so much draft would have been auto-picked anyway.

Have a good season everyone! Looking forward to talking some NFL in the other threads with you.

Dante are you still in for this league or not? I dont see you in the list of teams and there is a red cross next to your name in the list of invites.

If you are in then Goose can join also, if not then i believe Beastmix will have a mate who can join to make up the numbers.

Draft order is set. LV gets first pick and im in there at 10.

Only me, Fashanu Awoogas and the Brown stuff online currently so draft might take a while unless autopick makes the selection instantly.

Heres your team Al

Peyton Manning

(Den - QB) Player notes

WR

Brandon Marshall

WR

Andre Johnson

RB

Ray Rice

RB

Fred Jackson

TE