NFL Fantasy League 2012-13

(I realize I'm posting as one who has little interest in playing fantasy football...)

I just noticed that Yahoo has keeper leagues, where you get to keep a certain number of your players from the previous season (thus meaning that you have to draft with an eye to the long-term). A keeper league would reduce the incentive to do trades like that (or at least increase the price of doing such a deal).

I have sent a PM. Teams were set to 20 so not sure why people cant get in, i have changed to 16 to see if that helps. Not sure why it would but there you go.

You pick players. Once you pick a player, no one else in the league can pick them, and you have them for the rest of the season (unless you cut the player (allowing someone else to sign them)). Each week of NFL games, teams are scheduled against each other. You earn points based on your players' [statistical] performances; most points wins the game. A table is kept of wins and losses, leading into playoffs.

You pick players. Once you pick a player, no one else in the league can pick them, and you have them for the rest of the season (unless you cut the player (allowing someone else to sign them)). Each week of NFL games, teams are scheduled against each other. You earn points based on your players' [statistical] performances; most points wins the game. A table is kept of wins and losses, leading into playoffs.

Cheers...So I just wait until the draft I guess.

Honey, I could have told you this. But I don't believe in fantasy football. It makes you hope for wins from teams/players you SHOULD want to lose.

Honey, I could have told you this. But I don't believe in fantasy football. It makes you hope for wins from teams/players you SHOULD want to lose.

This is the worst part of fantasy sports. I have two Yankees on my baseball team, and it kills me to hope they do well.

• 2 weeks later...
Â