Congratulations Gary Cahill

Villarocker

I loved watching him play for the Villa and will always remember that spectacular goal against Small Heath. I, like many, was sad to see him go but I am happy for him tonight and wish him all the best for the future. Fair play to him!

meh he is no Curtis Davies or Zat Knight ;)

Good week for former players with Milner and Barry winning the league

O'Neill is insane, we all questioned the decision.

Interesting(i mean heartbreaking) how many recent departures have won honours since leaving us.

Downing,

Milner and Barry,

Cahill.

Interesting(i mean heartbreaking) how many recent departures have won honours since leaving us.

Downing,

Milner and Barry,

Cahill.

Cahill demanded first team football. He wasn't good enough for it at the time. We didn't want to sell him, but he wanted to leave. It was the right decision at the time.

Lets face it, if MON had kept him at that time he'd still have been sold by now. Well done Mr Cahill, I never thought he was good enough for Chelsea but he is proving me wrong.

Downing,

Milner and Barry,

Cahill.

Cahill demanded first team football. He wasn't good enough for it at the time. We didn't want to sell him, but he wanted to leave. It was the right decision at the time.

That's slightly wrong. He didnt want to leave at all. He did want to play first team football but didnt demand it and was even happy to go out on loan but MON wouldnt let him so he sold him.

Trust me (im not a doctor but I do know Gaz personally)

Â