All-Purpose Religion Thread

mjmooney

It's 4am here and I have a big day ahead of me tomorrow. Don't take this as me walking away from the discussion as I am not only still interested in sharing my view, but absorbing those of others.

My indoctrination comment does not apply to science done by virtue, as I have mentioned.

Are you familiar with Nikola Tesla, one of the worlds greatest scientists?

He had a number system called Vortex Mathematics, which was quite interesting and apparently the key to 'free energy'.

Whilst I have recited his Vortex Mathematics system and can teach it off by heart, I never have come across it's relation to free energy.

There is another number system similar to that of Vortex Mathematics and I will share it below, I found it to be thought provoking, here it is:

A=9, B=18, C=27, D=36, E=45, F=54, G=63, H=72, I=81, J=90, K=99, L=108, M=117, N=126, O=135, P=144, Q=153, R=162, S=171, T=180, U=189, V=198, W=207, X=216, Y=225, Z=234

As you can see, each number is a multiple of 9 in ascending order, as well as each number (when added) equaling a total of 9. A point of interest here is that the number 9 was the most significant in Tesla's Vortex Mathematics, and apparently to revealing the secrets behind free energy.

Let's take that number system and do some basic addition:

JESUS = 666, YSHUA = 666, JOSHUA=666, MESSIAH = 666, LUCIFER = 666, CHRIST = 666, GODSON= 666, RULER = 666, THEKING = 666, GOSPEL=666, JEWISH = 666, OCCULT = 666, MASONIC = 666, MUHAMMAD = 666.

Another point that might be of interest, is this also happens when applied to Greek and other languages in which I've forgotten, these words equate to 666.

Language is created organically, as far as I'm aware, meaning no human is responsible for this happening.

I hope I don't come off as bonkers to the rest of the forum, I just find this to be interesting, and would be interested to see others take on this.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

All of 'em. Christians, for example: 

“Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.” – (Anonymous)

That is brilliant, and I can totally see why you hold your stance when you look at it like that.

I'll be back with why I hold mine.

58 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

What created heat,

Electromagnetism

What created gravity

Mass causes  spacetime to curve.

and the forces necessary in the grand unification theory in order for the big bang to occur?

Who knows ? Plenty of people are working on that at this very moment. (Maybe the death of a prior universe which could be infinitely regressed?)

Physics has some hard limits,

They have said that for centuries yet we keep pushing those limits.

perhaps the best known one is the speed of light which sets a ‘cosmic speed limit’. These physical limitations circumscribe what information is ‘knowable’ or ‘measurable’. While one can pontificate what happens outside the realm of these constraints, this stops being physics (an empirical science) and starts being something else (mathematics or philosophy at best, quackery at worst).

Lot's of discoveries made by science seem counter intuitive . A new discovery down the line could change the way we look at current understandings in a heartbeat though. 

What seems crazy to us now may appear to be downright obvious somewhere down the line .

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Wholeheartedly agree with most of that.

Including our understanding of God, in relation to your last sentence.

How can heat be created by electromagnetism, when the theory is that the big bang occurred before any form, structure or atoms?

• Confused 1

37 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

It's 4am here and I have a big day ahead of me tomorrow. Don't take this as me walking away from the discussion as I am not only still interested in sharing my view, but absorbing those of others.

My indoctrination comment does not apply to science done by virtue, as I have mentioned.

He had a number system called Vortex Mathematics, which was quite interesting and apparently the key to 'free energy'.

Whilst I have recited his Vortex Mathematics system and can teach it off by heart, I never have come across it's relation to free energy.

There is another number system similar to that of Vortex Mathematics and I will share it below, I found it to be thought provoking, here it is:

A=9, B=18, C=27, D=36, E=45, F=54, G=63, H=72, I=81, J=90, K=99, L=108, M=117, N=126, O=135, P=144, Q=153, R=162, S=171, T=180, U=189, V=198, W=207, X=216, Y=225, Z=234

As you can see, each number is a multiple of 9 in ascending order, as well as each number (when added) equaling a total of 9. A point of interest here is that the number 9 was the most significant in Tesla's Vortex Mathematics, and apparently to revealing the secrets behind free energy.

JESUS = 666, YSHUA = 666, JOSHUA=666, MESSIAH = 666, LUCIFER = 666, CHRIST = 666, GODSON= 666, RULER = 666, THEKING = 666, GOSPEL=666, JEWISH = 666, OCCULT = 666, MASONIC = 666, MUHAMMAD = 666.

Another point that might be of interest, is this also happens when applied to Greek and other languages in which I've forgotten, these words equate to 666.

Language is created organically, as far as I'm aware, meaning no human is responsible for this happening.

I hope I don't come off as bonkers to the rest of the forum, I just find this to be interesting, and would be interested to see others take on this.

giphy.gif

30 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

Wholeheartedly agree with most of that. 

Including our understanding of God, in relation to your last sentence.   

(Which one ?)

How can heat be created by electromagnetism, when the theory is that the big bang occurred before any form, structure or atoms?

(Heat , light and magnetism are all the same thing. It's energy moving through a field.)  The big bang is the idea that all the energy in the universe was at one time a singularity . Pure energy . Everything that exists is this energy manifest in it's various forms .

Light

Heat 

Particles 

Planets 

Stars

They are all the same thing .

Quanta of energy oscillating in fields .

If you have energy you have everything .

E=MC2)

Edited by Brumerican

1 hour ago, A'Villan said:

Are you a Freemason/Hermetic just out of curiosity ?

2 hours ago, A'Villan said:

While one can pontificate what happens outside the realm of these constraints, this stops being physics (an empirical science) and starts being something else (mathematics or philosophy at best, quackery at worst).

1 hour ago, A'Villan said:

JESUS = 666, YSHUA = 666, JOSHUA=666, MESSIAH = 666, LUCIFER = 666, CHRIST = 666, GODSON= 666, RULER = 666, THEKING = 666, GOSPEL=666, JEWISH = 666, OCCULT = 666, MASONIC = 666, MUH

See the source image

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

Are you a Freemason/Hermetic just out of curiosity ?

Whilst I don't like to align myself with prejudice, freemasonry (from what I gather) is not something I would support or involve myself in.

I have a shallow interest in astrology, some belief in theosophy and as for chemistry/alchemy nothing beyond what is attainable (I've made biochar with my father for the garden). I am far from a recluse though, so no I don't identify as hermetic.

28 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

The secret to reality and free energy is so secret that it's on youtube.

Why are CERN not all over this ?

Where did I say that Tesla's theory was secret? I said I hadn't come across it.

2 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

Whilst I don't like to align myself with prejudice, freemasonry (from what I gather) is not something I would support or involve myself in.

I have a shallow interest in astrology, some belief in theosophy and as for chemistry/alchemy nothing beyond what is attainable (I've made biochar with my father for the garden). I am far from a recluse though, so no I don't identify as hermetic.

Didn't say you did.

The video does.

Hermetics follow the teachings of Hermes Trismegistus (Thoth rebranded)   They aren't all recluses !

14 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

Astrology , alchemy and theosophy are all key elements of Freemasonry. 

2 hours ago, Brumerican said:

We are all the same thing, pure energy/God. I believe God to mean nothing more than an all knowing intelligence, incomprehensible to man, responsible for Creation.

The sun does not evoke light without eyes to see it. So God is in us.

Which God you ask?

I still don't know how to answer this, other than to say I think religion is misunderstood and lost in translation. But to explain why would require me to revise the history and etymology which I have long forgotten.

The overwhelming majority of scholars (atheist included) agree that Jesus did in fact exist, and also that his disciples had experiences whereby they thought he had risen from the dead.

I will come back to this though, as it's hardly a rebuttal worthy of the reasoning and facts that you have posted.

Edited by A'Villan
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Astrology , alchemy and theosophy are all key elements of Freemasonry. 

The Nazi's were also interested in the occult.

As I said my knowledge is quite shallow, though I do not disregard any of the three.

quackery at worst

Can you give some form of reasoning to accompany the quackery label.

I think it being consistent among a number of languages gives it enough merit to elicit a reasoned response.

I am always looking to broaden my horizons so would welcome a better way of thinking.

Â