Confirmed: Paul Lambert new Villa boss

VillaRoy

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hughton confirms his back room staff are going with him. No word on Culverhouse and Karsa and the PC villa bound I'd say.

I have just watched the full Hughton press conference on Canary Player, and CULLY and Karsa are indeed both staying with us.

Contary to what you may believe, both are on rolling contracts.

Hughton confirms his back room staff are going with him. No word on Culverhouse and Karsa and the PC villa bound I'd say.

I have just watched the full Hughton press conference on Canary Player, and CULLY and Karsa are indeed both staying with us.

Would you care to explain why this is the case - when the man they worked best with has gone to Villa and Hughton has said he is bringing in his own backroom staff?

I'm having déjà vu

I hope we do manage to secure their services. I am not sure its vital, but it seems they have played a big role in PLs sucess.

wow, really? id never have thought. Oh but i havent got a clue. "randy will spend money all round". Wake up people he isnt even paying compo for assistants. Smell the coffee. he waited till he could get lambert for free, and now wont pay compo for those two jabronis. 8-10 million plus half of player sales guys. get used to it

Villaonusa, remind me did Villa approach Norwich for talks? Yes or No, if they were granted permission they would have paid compensation but due to Norwich breaching a contract clause, hence a loophole! You state you heard from a Spanish coach so name him? Wiz may I remind you did say PL would stay too!

wow, really? id never have thought. Oh but i havent got a clue. "randy will spend money all round". Wake up people he isnt even paying compo for assistants. Smell the coffee. he waited till he could get lambert for free, and now wont pay compo for those two jabronis. 8-10 million plus half of player sales guys. get used to it

Oh, here we go again. You said £6m net last night. Now it's £8-10m again.

What planet are you on? We will see come the start of the season what has been spent. Stop going on about the same thing, you think you are ITK, when in reality you are about as ITK as Dave whelan when it comes to villa.

I swear I've heard you quote about three different figures.

Anyway, why would Richard suddenly be happy if Lambert was getting such a small amount of money?

Back to £8-10m net then? What happened to £3-4m net or £6m net???

Now half of player sales?

You are an absolute joke. I am embarrassed for you.