Bristol City V Barnsley

Coventry V Doncaster

Hull V Nottm Forest

Ipswich V Millwall

Peterborough V Watford

Portsmouth V Derby

Reading V Crystal Palace

Middlesbrough V Southampton

Huge weekend of football where alot of issues will be sorted out in the Premiership and Championship. There is also the small matter of the Classico. Real Madrid v Barcelona at the Nou Camp.

I think this weekend will see our dear friends Coventry City go into the third tier for the first time since 1952. Portsmouth will join them and the play off places will be decided.

I don't have the dislike of Coventry that you locals do. The obligation to hate teams simply by association doesn't stretch that far for me, plus I know a nice chap who supports Coventry (over here that's very rare) and a cousin of mine studied and lived there for years. So it's a pity they're going down. I don't want them in the Prem, but it's nice to have them around :)

I don't have the dislike of Coventry that you locals do. The obligation to hate teams simply by association doesn't stretch that far for me, plus I know a nice chap who supports Coventry (over here that's very rare) and a cousin of mine studied and lived there for years. So it's a pity they're going down. I don't want them in the Prem, but it's nice to have them around :)

I'm a local and I don't have the hatred either.

My best mate is a Cov fan so I've actually been to a fair few games over the past few years. He, his brother and his dad all have season tickets so any time there's a spare going I often tag along.

Plus, when they were in the top flight I was a bit too young to get involved in the rivalry.

So I've developed a bit of a soft spot for them. I'm genuinely a bit sad that they're going down (most likely).

*puts on tin hat*

Oh and Andy Keenan is going to be **** livid when he sees this thread.

:crylaugh:

Oh and I've seen Vermin Felcher fans at close quarters on many occasions, they are just like small heath and hate us with a passion. rocket polishers.

Be highly amusing when they go down

That is the exact reason why I started it. As I said on the Champions League thread I have never seen Andy keenan in 3 years make a post about his opinions on Aston Villa or football in general which is what the forum is for. He just starts the week day and weekend threads and thats it. Very strange, but he aint doing anything wrong so......

I'm so incensed that somebody other than andykeenan started a weekends fixtures thread on this forum that I had to flip a table over.

Â