Football Talk Saturday 21st April to Monday 23rd April

Voinjama

That is the exact reason why I started it. As I said on the Champions League thread I have never seen Andy keenan in 3 years make a post about his opinions on Aston Villa or football in general which is what the forum is for. He just starts the week day and weekend threads and thats it. Very strange, but he aint doing anything wrong so......

Actually if you know 'Studmuffin' Keenan from a certain other Villa forum (not the obvious other two btw) you would know that he actually does have plenty of opinions on Villa and is very much a die hard fan, and I don't mean he likes to run around in a vest with bare feet.

Why he only posts fixtures here is anyone's guess though. :)

I forgot about Studmuffin Keenan :lol::lol::lol:

because all they have done is scouted well and play good attacking football, i dont think pardew is a particulary great manager and the squad isnt that amazing compared others around them they havent spent tons of money either

its almost a case of any team could do it and its annoying as **** :angry:

i wish chelsea and spurs had imploded when we were challenging for 4th, we got heskey newcastle went and got cisse :(

not envious but thing that annoys me is we were in a similar position to Newcastle in 08/09 but faded off in February while they pushed on.

Shows the difference that when needed they sign top striker like Papiss Cisse and we got Emile **** Heskey

i wish chelsea and spurs had imploded when we were challenging for 4th

at time Arsenal had imploded and made balls of their season and we let them back into contention

yeah I was thinking of the time Liverpool dropped out and we had spurs and city to compete with

Norwich and Swansea are safe. Can't really blame them for easing up a little now. Job done now look for next season. It could be our saving grace if we have to go to Norwich last day of the season needing to win.

Â