Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, then I'll have to hurry into work so I can have the coffee ready in time for the press conference :)

Not having a go at you, Randys, just don't think it's going to happen. The OS message boards are infamous for these so-called "inside stories".

Please dont have a go at me ,just found this on the offical site message board .So dont kill me

Can't say who i am as i work at the club but please stop worrying,

We will have 3 new players in the team for Saurday, this of course is not including Bardsley as he is on loan and cannot play.

Bellamy and Reo Coker are having medicals first thing tomorrow morning and as we speak now the final bits os the SWP deal is being bashed out.

The only problems are the boss wants to sort out a replacement first (bellamy) and Kenyon is apparently in China doing a commercial deal (in the middle of the transfer window - WHY?)

We are also very close to 3 foreign players including a young lad from Marseille who would be our Ronaldo.

You dont have to believe me but you will see i am being 100% truthful.

Exciting times are very very close.

Do you really think that someone who works at the club would leak on the OS boards?

You don't have to say your name on the internet, people can very very easily find out who you are.

Almost as comical as Defoe story (which Awol still claims is true).

its likely to be true if it was a poster off the offical site, because apparently most of the posters on that messageboard are in very close contact with MON

so i would get up bright and early for a trip to villa park in the morning, its going to be a busy day!

Interesting...I have also heard rumours about this guy, would certainly be good if we could get him, but apparently Inter and Arsenal have been looking at him.

Still i'll be surprised (plesently surprised though) if these transfers came through tomorrow. All possible signings but possibly not at the same time. Who knows ?!

Almost as comical as Defoe story (which Awol still claims is true).

Yep, sure do. We've weeks to go yet and the general consensus is that a few big transfers will cascade the whole thing off, but obviously clubs have spoken to players on the QT weeks in advance.

Time will tell.