Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we should ask manchester united fans about what they think of gabiriel heinze, and werder bremen about how highly they rate klose, and say that some villa fans think we could attract them to the club in january. Just to give them a good giggle on the blind hope of some villa fans.

i'm making the point that people need to realise that us progressing is a slow progress and we are not just going to be able to attract some of the top players in europe just because we have a new owner a highly rated manager.

we will have to have got into europe at least before we can start attempting to get players like this, but there will be more established clubs who are infront of the que, waiting for these types of players to be available.

the best we can hope for is the robbie keane level players at the moment, an i include wright phillips and bridge in that, but not the ridiculous suggestions of heinze, podolski, and klose etc

it really makes me think do people actually no anything about football? or do they just ask a friend to tell them a top quality player in a certain position so they can put it on here.

it really makes me think do people actually no anything about football? or do they just ask a friend to tell them a top quality player in a certain position so they can put it on here.

Its all about opinions.

Strange things happen in football; I am not suggesting that any of those names are going to turn up at Villa, but there are always transfers that defy belief.

I would also say that Martin O’ Neill turning up at Villa defied belief?

What if he's no longer concidered first choice? Suddenly not so silly......

CAN I JUST ADD WHY IS HEINZE NOT 1ST CHOICE. EVRA IS ABSOUTELY SHIT. he is only 1st choice because heinze is just recovered from injury

Evra has slighly improved from rubbish to bad.

What if he's no longer concidered first choice? Suddenly not so silly......

Oh dear.

Then we should take a look at Michael Owen as well, and why don't we snatch Samuel Eto'o along since we're at it.

Heinze has been injured for quite a while and he needs time to be back at his best, which is at a very high level. We

must not forget he is onl 28 or 29 or something, it's not like he's 32 like Neville.

When fit Heinze is top-3 left-backs in the world, to be honest I can't think of a better one. Cole would many say, but

he isn't good enough in defence. Roberto Carlso is way past it and J'Lloyd Samuel has been off it for quite a while. ;)

This is the 'rumours and speculation' thread. If you don't like it, don't read it.

but there not rumours or speculation, just people coming up with a name and people deciding whether there team would sell them, i just see that as pointless tbh, i read it to see peoples thoughts on the real speculation and rumours, for instance kevin davies, james milner, robbie keane, lee cook etc or just realistic targets

its probably just me, but i can't see the point in deciding whether players who wouldn't look twice at us or are just blatently too good for us, would be a good signing, and how he would fit in the team etc

i don't like it, i won't read it :roll:

Oh dear.

You can just call me Dave.

rocket polisher

Twice a day. At least I can still get it up :winkold:

but there not rumours or speculation, just people coming up with a name and people deciding whether there team would sell them

:?

Maybe the Heinze thing was a little over the top, probably because for some reason VT regards him as a god, but I'd say the odd moment of sillyness aside the majority of speculation (there's that word again) has been realistic.

theres still a lot of unrealistic targets talked about without any substance. klose, podolski, cassano, m. richards, borowski, sneijder - just a few that spring to mind without tracking back, i'm sure theres plenty more