Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have any thoughts on Richard Dunne? Although central defence isn't the biggest priority, I'd take him in our defence. Whether he's gettable I have no idea.....

Yet another:

"Let's take a step down"

Why?

Aren't we trying to go from mediocre to UEFA and even better?

What on earth would R. Dunne give us that we ain't already got?

i would despise having richard dunne, he would be no where near an improvment on mellberg and laursen

smith would be a excellent january signing, quality player who as well as scoring goals upfront for us, could do a job when mccanns out

he is highly rated and he would probably go to one of the elite teams if he was to leave.. i've heard him linked with inter milan before

he must have good stats on football manager for a reason lol

I hope he's not another one of these Kromkamps, highly rated, gets to an english club, flops and then is transferred in around 6 months time.

after MON's comments today about British players and lower league players, I wouldn't mind betting we may see someone like David Nugent arrive

Dean Ashton when fit would be fit the criteria perfectly as a targetman and being British.

Agree but would West Ham sell him and if so I would imagine £10m or so, have we really competiting at that level given we need so many players ??

However I guess if you take the income from a Baros/Angel sale ??

When they get relegated silly. :winkold:

Nugent just scored against Leeds, 3-0 GET IN!!!!!!!! :clap:

nugent is a player I rate, remember a goal for preston not too long back I think when he swivelled and smashed the ball with such power and precision of a natural finisher, would like to see us sign up, along with milner that's a good start,

I hope we are looking at Nugent.

Nobody can know for sure especially the papers, the spurs thing is ridiculous. One week Defoe is out the team so we must be interested in him and have a chance, the following week its Keane and vice versa. How about its called squad rotation and Spurs dont want to sell either, especially not cheap.

Nugent/Milner would be a good start :D

I'd be happy with Nugent and Milner too. We'd have a squad full of England U21s !

A friend who sees a fair bit of Leicester rates Stearman very highly, I wonder how much they'd want for him though.

Anyone know anything about the Crewe striker whose name escapes me ?

David Nugent is destined to score a shedload of goals for a premiership side. Whether thats us, Preston if they come up or another team, he will prove to be an Andy Johnson, Darren Bent type player. Natural goalscorer.

I would take him like a shot

I'd be happy with Nugent and Milner too. We'd have a squad full of England U21s !

A friend who sees a fair bit of Leicester rates Stearman very highly, I wonder how much they'd want for him though.

Anyone know anything about the Crewe striker whose name escapes me ?

Varney? No thanks!