Lads 18-30 Holiday.

Voinjama

At the age of 25 I am going on my first lads holiday in July. Yes I am very late.

I have 3 questions, how were the lads you went on? Are the girls out there really as easy as everyone says and where is the best place to go in summer 2012?

Have to agree with the rev on this one. I have been on 2, the first one when I was 21 (in malia....ok but seen better places) and had a ball, filth everywhere (literally Malia wasn't the cleanest place).

The second one (Kavos.............do not go there) we were 26 and it was boring as hell, we hadn't changed but it was just full of little kids that annoyed the **** out of us and the girls didn't even look at us as they were also little kids

Went on an 18-30 to ibiza wish i hadn't full of pushy reps trying to flog you tickets when you can just get them cheaper before you get there

Went again a few years later it was alot better

Just book a normal holiday to Ibiza and get absolutely hockeyed.

This, and even if you do insist on going dont pay for the fortune for the bar crawls you can just tag on to the end and even if you miss out on the free shot of sticky syrup you can still check out the girls.

Some of the trips might be ok but choose carefully and don't bother with too many as over priced

Â