Can this site embed videos?

lapal_fan

I don't really care to be honest. I do enjoy this site, yes. But if it didn't exist I would go to another, similar site.

If I owned a site, I would put a donation account onto it, but I certainly wouldn't pressurise anyone else to do give donations (not that Limpid does).

And I would certainly not like the donators to pressurise the 'non donators' into donating, because it alienates those users.

If you feel strongly enough about this site to donate, and feel strongly enough to tell other to do so, why don't you donate more?

Because I'm sure you'll have only donated something like £10 (speculative I know), which is peanuts really, why not give £100?

I click on the adverts and run the video at the top, that'll do me thanks.

All fine, if you accept the site as it is and not asking for more, but you do

and yes, 10 is a good guess. 1£ per moth rolling to be precise. I'm a firm believer in the market of micro payments. Angry Birds style

If you feel strongly enough about this site to donate, and feel strongly enough to tell other to do so, why don't you donate more?

Because I'm not paying for you bastard freeloaders, too. :P

All fine, if you accept the site as it is and not asking for more, but you do

and yes, 10 is a good guess. 1£ per moth rolling to be precise. I'm a firm believer in the market of micro payments. Angry Birds style

But I didn't...

I asked if we could do it currently, if not - Oh well, it might be a good idea for the future.

I don't give youtube any money, should I?

Every time a poster who hasnt donated makes a suggestion about the site, it's always met with the same response.

A free discussion board where you can't discuss the board itself unless you've paid? Seems a little odd and (I'm assuming) not the way the administrators would want things ran.

I'll throw a challenge down..

I have £10 burning a hole in my pocket (WOW! :lol:)

I will either donate it to Villatalk or Acorns, depending on who gives me an answer 1st.

I will show the receipt or have a little gold lion signalling my donation to a football website.

Down to you..

Every time a poster who hasnt donated makes a suggestion about the site, it's always met with the same response.

A free discussion board where you can't discuss the board itself unless you've paid? Seems a little odd and (I'm assuming) not the way the administrators would want things ran.

Where have you been? Wiggyrichard was worried about you.

I'll throw a challenge down..

I have £10 burning a hole in my pocket (WOW! :lol:)

I will either donate it to Villatalk or Acorns, depending on who gives me an answer 1st.

I will show the receipt or have a little gold lion signalling my donation to a football website.

Down to you..

Oooh, I love quizzes. Do we get to pick the category or is it just random trivia?

Â