Relegation - Merged

Amo69

dont worry,for the sunderland game were changing the side! yep in goal shay lb steve staunton,cb mcgrath & laursen,rb delaney, midfield of barry/milner/young/downing & dalian & yorkie up top..im only joking haha rb is alan hutton,lb warnock etc fffffsssss

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Can't bet for villa to go down, I just would not feel right..
Why? It doesn't mean you want it to happen and it certainly isn't going to affect the chances of it happening.

I just dont feel right.. I love AVFC and cant back against them.

Also I dont think it will happen, in my heart I know we will survive. Even with Mcnugget in charge.. Im 99% sure we will stay up. I will be 100% sure when we are mathematically safe.

I love AVFC, and that's exactly why I regularly bet on us to lose/draw. I hate it when we don't do well in a game, so if I can make a bit of money out of it to help ease the pain slightly why not? I'd still rather win and lose my stake. Also, wins are quite rare for us anyway, so what's the point in throwing my money away?

Why? It doesn't mean you want it to happen and it certainly isn't going to affect the chances of it happening.

Yeah I suppose its a win/win situation right?

Everything affects it, the moon, the weather, fans betting against there own.

I personally find it bang out of order.

Agree, it's the type of thing a dirty nose would do

Get a grip you two. Betting on your team doesn't affect the outcome. I understand that some people don't feel right betting against their own team, but stop being so petty towards those that do do it. Just because you bet against your own team DOES NOT mean you want to win that bet.

As stated earlier "It's bang out of order"

With your logic then so is betting on us to lose in one game.

If there is an opportunity to succeed at relatively low risk then take it. The successful people in this life do and not just betting on football games. The one's that don't take a risk probably won't be successful in life.

If more of us actually bet against Villa this season some of us would be pretty damn rich by now.. Yes Villa is an important part of our lives, but more important than money? No..

Insurance bets have their place in life

But you are tempting fate

thing is we're only 8/1 to go down...£80 off a tenner would be very little consolation if we were to get relegated. wouldn't even buy me enough booze up town to take my mind off it

Enjoy your dirty, grubby, tainted winnings should we be relegated you ingrates. :)

I will still be as depressed as those that didn't bet just that I will have more money to spend on beer than they will and it will be courtesy of William Hill.

Enjoy your dirty, grubby, tainted winnings should we be relegated you ingrates. :)

I will still be as depressed as those that didn't bet just that I will have more money to spend on beer than they will and it will be courtesy of William Hill.

It's not all about money. Your soul will never be cleansed of this heinous crime. You'll know. For ever.

It's not all about money. Your soul will never be cleansed of this heinous crime. You'll know. For ever.

Well, as my location states, I am in Limbo so perhaps in hell I will have a final resting place!

Insurance bets have their place in life

But you are tempting fate

FFS no you're not! Betting on Villa to go down DOES NOT make it anymore likely to happen.

Yeah to be getting off on £80 if we go down is warped
You make it sound like people would be happy to win! Just because somebody bets against their own team does not mean they want it to happen. I don't know what's so hard to understand about this.

Shite firm to put the bet on at, Paddy Power are always the most generous with the odds, must have us at about 1000-1 to be relegated.