Result against Newcastle

BOF

What will the result against Newcastle be ?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result against Newcastle be ?

• A Villa win - 7pts from 9 baby yeah !!
    • A draw - The unbeaten army roll on
    • A loss - Squad deficiencies will be exposed

I think O'Neill would not have let 2 people go from a small squad if he wasn't sure of having replacements. I wasn't sure about new signings until Phillips & Berson were sold. Now I'd be amazed if someone wasn't brought in, so to answer your question in a completely roundabout way, yes either tomorrow or the next day :)

nd are poor defensively but have a wealth of attacking options

....they barely have any strikers.

Suppose i forgot owen was injured, they will have emre, luque, martins, solano, milner and duff though so still a wealth of attacking options. We'll need to perform a lot better than vs reading if we are to win but i know were capable of it under o'neill, be happy with a draw though.

Depends on how we start the game, if were pushing them back and attacking well early then im sure we can get a result!

Suppose i forgot owen was injured, they will have emre, luque, martins, solano, milner and duff though so still a wealth of attacking options. We'll need to perform a lot better than vs reading if we are to win but i know were capable of it under o'neill, be happy with a draw though.

Depends on how we start the game, if were pushing them back and attacking well early then im sure we can get a result!

No but they will have Emre, Luque, Solano, Milner, Duff, Martins so still plenty attacking options.

We will need to play better than we did against reading nut if we start well and attack them and push them back i can see us getting a good result! Id settle for a draw though.

My missues and a few friends up here (Geordies) went to the game against wigan and said they are crap (newcastle that is) and that Parker was there only bright light. I went for a draw only because we dont, traditionally get a lot out of them (apart from the one season).

Â