Result against Newcastle

BOF

What will the result against Newcastle be ?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result against Newcastle be ?

• A Villa win - 7pts from 9 baby yeah !!
    • A draw - The unbeaten army roll on
    • A loss - Squad deficiencies will be exposed

Tom, i was just saying that have a good midfield which they do.

I for one would want Parker,Duff,Emre and Milner for starters.

I have not seen them play this season.

Sure i'd like a couple of them if not all of them in my squad but i think people need to look at the bigger picture, they can't finish for shit.

They jst drew with an amatuer Latvian side at home, they're best effort was a milner free kick off the underside of the bar with 8 minute left.

i can't stress enough that Martins will not be the answer to they're striker problems.

If we can avoid a start like we did last night, I've opted for a win for us. Only a close 1-0 or possible 2-1 again, but its a difficult one to call.

The upside is we've had another game for MON to assess the squad and also try to work on the main areas he wants to.

Downside - we are still weak in areas that might cause us some problems and we can't afford another slow start.

I dont think Newcastle are as good as Reading

I dont think we are as good as we looked against Reading (and we didnt look that good)

IMO this will be a draw, but only if our defence plays 100% better than it did on Wednesday for the first 20 mins when, to be frank, it was shambolic

If we've got some good additions in, mainly in the midfield, I think we'll do fine and win 2-0. OPtherwise we'll struggle to get a draw. 2-0, Angel and Petrov. You heard it here first. ;)

I dont think Newcastle are as good as Reading

I dont think we are as good as we looked against Reading (and we didnt look that good)

IMO this will be a draw, but only if our defence plays 100% better than it did on Wednesday for the first 20 mins when, to be frank, it was shambolic

Agree with points 1 and 3, but I'm not sure about 2. Martin O'Neill seems to think we're better than Wednesdays showing.

Sorry guys but I'll have to go for a Newcastle win, the way our midfield performed tonight was class, they never got a shot on goal, well i haven't seen any highlights, but not from where i was, no shots.

We have officially signed Martins, and he will be featuring against yous this Sunday. I think Barry will play a big part. But a win for the Toon.

Sorry guys but I'll have to go for a Newcastle win, the way our midfield performed tonight was class, they never got a shot on goal, well i haven't seen any highlights, but not from where i was, no shots.

Of course they didn't get a shot on goal, they'd struggle in the Rymans league. 1-0 over two games against some two bit Latvian pub team? I'd be worried if I were you.

MikeMcKenna wrote:

17 - 0 to the Villa!

COME ON YOU LIONS!

Yeah Baby!!!! hahahahahahaha Have we been celebrating the Lerner takeforever finally ending with the right result or what ?

While 17-0 would be brilliant I think I will go for a 2-1 Villa win with a side bet on a 1-1 draw

It could be a sell out and "filled to the rafters" as Neville said in his withdrawal statement. It's going to be a celebration of the beginning of the New Era as you put it Mike; A win will do nicely

We have officially signed Martins, and he will be featuring against yous this Sunday. I think Barry will play a big part. But a win for the Toon.

Your having a laugh, I'm not afraid of any of your forwards (all two of them)

2-0 or 3-1 to the Villa.

I hope we stuff the barcoded rocket polishers.

Â