Result against Newcastle

BOF

What will the result against Newcastle be ?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result against Newcastle be ?

• A Villa win - 7pts from 9 baby yeah !!
    • A draw - The unbeaten army roll on
    • A loss - Squad deficiencies will be exposed

OK after the euphoria of an unbeaten start to the season considering what might be 2 (certainly 1) very difficult opponents, what next for our charges ?

A Newcastle who finished last season as one of the best teams in the leaguue, strengthened by Damian Duff but perhaps light up front (will they have Martins by then ?). A Newcastle who started this season with an uninspired performance against a typically gritty Wigan and who will have had a Thursday game on their legs.

MON will have had a few more training sessions with the lads. The likes of Davis will be that bit closer to full fitness and we will hopefully have a new owner and hopefully some new players by then too.

Will it be a win, draw or loss ? You decide !!

This is a hard one to call imo, toon notoriously dont travel well and are poor defensively but have a wealth of attacking options so i think it will be close. Im hoping we have a signing or two soon who wil galvanise us! If we play well i dont see newcastle winning but itll be hard so draw!

...and in my opinion the emergence of Craig Moore has shored up their defence immensely. Not to mention giving Bramble inexplicable confidence. Roeder may not be able to concentrate on the game though, as he'll still have laughter tears in his eyes from extracting £3.3m off Juventus for Boumsong.

Â