Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

I have to do this appropriately and carefully, as the nhs has a staff culture based around reputation, especially in the mental health sector and seeing as my past three encounters have all been trust employees, i dont want my reputation to be further tarnished.

Also, the 36 year old mom of two who sacked me off on monday tried to call me last night. I ignored it but not sure whether to ring back or not.

/hollyoaksdrama

Spoilt for choice, Shagnasty! :-)

I have to do this appropriately and carefully, as the nhs has a staff culture based around reputation, especially in the mental health sector and seeing as my past three encounters have all been trust employees, i dont want my reputation to be further tarnished.

Also, the 36 year old mom of two who sacked me off on monday tried to call me last night. I ignored it but not sure whether to ring back or not.

/hollyoaksdrama

Tell the nurse you are gay!

/hollyoaksdrama

Tell the nurse you are actually a patient and by shagging you she has broken so many rules she would be bombed out of the NHS quick sharpish.

You (as said patient) will continue with your ruse for another month and then leave, and she better stay quiet about that as well.

Always here to help :)

I should mention that i actually work for the trust as well and would have to see her every working day while she is here. So saying i am a patient wouldnt quite work.

It might not matter. Are you in some big visible role like head of clinical governance or are you an office monkey that could probably fly under the radar and get away with it?

I should mention that i actually work for the trust as well and would have to see her every working day while she is here. So saying i am a patient wouldnt quite work.

Bugger :(

Used to be a nursing assistant but gone up a little bit now, quite well known in the building where i work and news travels fast here. Plus ive got my eye on one of the ward managers already and dont eed a student pissing around.

May just have a gentle chat and hope she isnt a bitch about it.

It'll then turn out the Walrus is actually an accomplished OB/GYN doctor and will prove himself invaluable when 25 women who have undergone immaculate conception turn up on the same day.

I should learn my lesson really and stop dating nurses. There all **** p.d's.

Hopefully if i chat to then ignore her she will lose interest.

Start talking about weddings and kids etc. That will scare the shit out of her, if she is up for it then dump her with the reason its moving to fast.

Ahhh now you can see my predicament as it will get back to the other shaggable nurses and staff that i want to get married and have kids.

All about struggling to maintain a fast dwindling reputation :D

I think ill just ignore her till she moves on to someone else or leaves and then try it on with the ward manager.

Ahhh now you can see my predicament as it will get back to the other shaggable nurses and staff that i want to get married and have kids.

All about struggling to maintain a fast dwindling reputation :D

I think ill just ignore her till she moves on to someone else or leaves and then try it on with the ward manager.

Can you not just tell her that although she is pretty, you are just not attracted to her?

Student nurse wont leave me alone at work now. Clingy little minx. Tips for getting rid of unwanted attention without upsetting her?

Can you go into a bit more detail on what she does or says with regards to her not leaving you alone?

Always coming in the office from her ward to 'see how my days is going', 'needed a break' etc.... emails with just smiley faces and what not. Luckily i didnt give her my number. She knows she was a rebound, it was her idea after i told her what happened with the 36 year old.

Im sure it'll be fine by next week.

Always coming in the office from her ward to 'see how my days is going', 'needed a break' etc.... emails with just smiley faces and what not. Luckily i didnt give her my number. She knows she was a rebound, it was her idea after i told her what happened with the 36 year old.

Im sure it'll be fine by next week.

Well you could do the usual "I am not looking for anything at the moment", "I am not ready for anything".

There is no need to be horrible about it. Just let her down gently if/when she makes an actual move.

Right here we go long post but please bare with!

This is an account of the crap night I had that culminated in me getting only 40 mins sleep.

The ex-wife has been away this weekend. She didnt tell me where she was going and nor should she. She text me at 6pm to tell me she was on her way back and would be back by 7:30pm. By about 10pm I was starting to get concerned so I called her and her phone didn't ring and went straight to voicemail. It got to about 12am and I left a voicemail asking her to call me just to check she is ok. I was getting really concerned by 1am so I decided to call her mum to see if she had heard anything or knew where she was. She didn't unfortunately but she was now panicked and waited up all night.

I called the police to see if she had been in a road accident and some of the local hospitals. By this stage her mum was scared as was I. We kept sending texts and voice mails but had no reply.

At 3am I spoke to her mum and we both decided that as I knew her mobile phone account password we should text some of the common numbers just to see if anyone knew where she was or what time she had left.

The Ex came back at 6:45am this morning and walked through the door. Nothing wrong, she had just decided to stay another night but didn't think to text. The fact is if she had not have texted the day before telling me she had set off, I would have assumed that she had stayed over. She apologised as her battery was dead and after she listened to the messages she realised that she had caused panic and apologised.

But then I told her I had gone on line and got her mates' numbers and texted them. She went nuts. Now I understand that it was an invasion of privacy but surely it was warrented, wasn't it?

As it happens it turns out one of the numbers I texted was her new lover, who is a woman!!! She hadn't told her that she is still married.

Now I want to make it clear that I don't have any more feeling for the ex and I would do the same for any of my friends, especially if they were female. But after she texted and her mum was upset I felt I had no choice but to text her most common numbers.

She says I was out of order. Was I?

Â