Indecent Proposal

wiggyrichard

Would you Wiggy?

In a word...no, but if the situation actually presented itself im sure the discission would'nt be as straight forward.

I still think i would reject the offer, but as i say, i think you would be crazy to not consider it for a second.

Depends what the situation would be. Obviously if you are a millionaire, its not going to make much difference to you.

However, if you're on the verge of writing to Jeremy Kyle about how shit your life is, my guess is that you'd seriously consider it.

Currently, I'd think about it for sure, I'd want to know who with etc etc. But I would most likely say no deal. It's just not the same is it? knowing.. :lol:

Would you Wiggy?

In a word...no, but if the situation actually presented itself im sure the discission would'nt be as straight forward.

I still think i would reject the offer, but as i say, i think you would be crazy to not consider it for a second.

What if she said she would be ok with it?

Would you Wiggy?

What if she said she would be ok with it?

Like i say, i think you would be crazy not to consider it. It could potentially wreck your relationship on the other hand.

oh come on

"this sort of thing (i.e. paying money to get smashed) ends up on xhamster"

so you google it.

it's not going to be online dating is it?

although forgetdinner.com is meant to be a dating site where you meet up to smash each other,

oh come on

"this sort of thing (i.e. paying money to get smashed) ends up on xhamster"

so you google it.

it's not going to be online dating is it?

although forgetdinner.com is meant to be a dating site where you meet up to smash each other,

I thought it was like Cheaters. A program where Cheaters get caught on dates etc.

I shouldn't have forgot that VT was a cesspit of smut!

I would say no. I get pervs offering me money for stuff from time to time anyway so it's very easy for me...NO. I've been poor before, it's not that bad. You just read more....by candlelight.

Â