Indecent Proposal

wiggyrichard

Would you Wiggy?

In a word...no, but if the situation actually presented itself im sure the discission would'nt be as straight forward.

I still think i would reject the offer, but as i say, i think you would be crazy to not consider it for a second.

What if she said she would be ok with it?

Like i say, i think you would be crazy not to consider it. It could potentially wreck your relationship on the other hand.

I wouldn't. Not if I was in love with her. If I'm not in love with her, then I probably wouldn't be with her.

So no.

I'd offer him myself for the 1 million instead.

Brilliant! I can just picture you in a nice nightie right now!

As for the proposal no way would I do this, never going to end well. Im happy with what I have so the money wouldnt change much

I have also turned down a girlfriends mate joining us....I know it sounds incredible but previous experience taught me it brings nothing but trouble

I can see why it could potentially ruin a relationship. However, you have to think that your missus probably slept with other blokes before she met you. What difference would one more make for £1 million?

If it did ruin the relationship then you would have half a million to spend anyway...

Would you Wiggy?

In a word...no, but if the situation actually presented itself im sure the discission would'nt be as straight forward.

I still think i would reject the offer, but as i say, i think you would be crazy to not consider it for a second.

What if she said she would be ok with it?

Like i say, i think you would be crazy not to consider it. It could potentially wreck your relationship on the other hand.

I wouldn't. Not if I was in love with her. If I'm not in love with her, then I probably wouldn't be with her.

So no.

This, absolutely. Nail on the head

I have also turned down a girlfriends mate joining us....I know it sounds incredible but previous experience taught me it brings nothing but trouble

What was his name? :lol:

Back on track, as long as she pinky promised not to enjoy it.

Â