Vinyl Advice

Ads

I would be grateful for any vinyl experts out there who could give me some advice.

There is an original Black Sabbath LP "Masters of Reality" with all the band's signatures on it and a certificate of authentication.

How much do you reckon this sort of thing will go for?

Ah, popsike. I often look at Gero's Live at Tokyo Gay Centre on there to remind myself that it really

does exist, and allow myself to dream of one day owning a copy...

but if one were to appear I would wager it would go for rather alot more than the $788 the one there went for in '03.

Nice to see my copy of Showa may be worth ~$250 though :D

Now to say something actually useful: asked my missus.

"If it's the original it should have an embossed sleeve, vertigo spiral inner, spiral label and a poster. In mint ( no marks on the record) we [record shop, North London] sold one for 250. If it's signed and verified probably 500. If it's missing any of the above it takes a considerable amount off it's value."

Interesting site. I thought my Velcro embossed sleeved FSOL ISDN would be worth more but at the same time I'm pleasantly surprised at the price of the Hangable Auto Bulb EPs on there...

Interesting site. I thought my Velcro embossed sleeved FSOL ISDN would be worth more but at the same time I'm pleasantly surprised at the price of the Hangable Auto Bulb EPs on there...

Curiously enough, I ran into exactly the same scenario as you with this. Picked up a mint condition velcro ISDN and thought, "this has got to be £30 or so"...got it on the cheap. Worth peanuts!

Is Hangable Auto Bulb an Aphex release? Incidentally, I am looking for an Aphex release but can't find it for a decent price anywhere. It's the yellow vinyl promo (I think it's a promo) of Pacman by Powerpill. Tune!

Â