The first 5 tracks on your iPod

wiggyrichard

Elbow - An Audience With The Pope

NOFX - The Idiot's Are Taking Over

The Beatles - She Came In Through The Bathroom Window

Nirvana - Hairspray Queen

David Bowie - Life On Mars

I'm lucky, that was a pretty good shuffle. It avoided all the embarrassing stuff, like Simply Red, The Spice Girls, Cyndi Lauper and The Oliver Soundtrack. Now no-one will ever know. Phew!

Oh Wait...

Don't be embarassed about Simply Red, they are bloody brilliant. Went to their farewell tour earlier in the year, it was superb!
I wish I'd gone, I bet it was amazing. Fairground still reminds me of when I was a kid, the hot summer of '95, my mum making Sunday dinner in the kitchen and singing 'AND I LOVE THE THOUGHT...' at the top of her voice.

People just don't understand Laura, they just don't understand

People just don't understand Laura, they just don't understand

Nods. Their loss, what a stunning band they were. It was quite emotional the tour actually, felt pretty special to see them live at the end. Brilliant tallent, Mick Hucknall.

Incidentally, that was their only number 1, which is slightly surprising.

Which is CRIMINAL isn't it?

When you think about tracks like 'For Your Babies', 'Stars', 'Something Got Me Started', 'Holding Back The Years' etc, etc. Classics.

Supergrass - Late in the day

This thread is going to cost me a fortune! Thats another beauty ive got to download!

Supergrass were fooking ace!

If you have a phone that supports it, you really should get Spotify Premium - 9.99 a month and I have all the music in the world I would ever want, on my laptop, desktop, work PC, iPod, iPhone. Winner.

Â