The first 5 tracks on your iPod

wiggyrichard

Right, whatever you've got, iPhone, iPod etc. set it to random shuffle and post your first 5 songs...

Lisa Gerrard - The End (Man on Fire soundtrack)

Three Drives - Greece 2000

Solu Music feat. KimBlee - Fade

Stereophonics - 100mph

Lupe Fiasco - Superstar

Long tall Sally - Little Richard

CCCCHHHHOOOOONNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

We had a Yank-style diner open up in Basingstoke town centre a few months back, they have a jukebox in that's always on and has infinite free credits. Everytime I go in there, without fail I have to put Long Tall Sally on, and then just the one time when it was nearly empty, I proclaimed rather loudly that everyone was a "slack-jawed faggot around here".

It had to be done.

Mother Vulpine - The Hammer that Cracked the nail

MOTHER FREAKING UBER CHOON OF ULTIMATE WINNING. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

(Though the pedant in me does have to point out it's "The Hammer that Cracked The Bell" :)).

Seriously though, if I had to listen to one song for the rest of my life, that would be it.

BOOM! Shake the Room - Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince

Spit it Out - Slipknot

Not much of a contrast there then old pal! :)

Hey, who doesn't like a nice bit of non offensive novelty rap now and again. Mainly on there because my mates band did a hilarious cover version/mash up with "Smell's Like Teen Spirit"

Mother Vulpine - The Hammer that Cracked the nail

MOTHER FREAKING UBER CHOON OF ULTIMATE WINNING. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

(Though the pedant in me does have to point out it's "The Hammer that Cracked The Bell" :)).

Seriously though, if I had to listen to one song for the rest of my life, that would be it.

The nail bit was a guess, fell fowl of the name being too long, and whilst I could be arsed to enter this topic, I couldnt be arsed to double check the name of the song. :?

'tis a rather tasty track though!

Airscape ftw.

Ah, good choice. The Airscape version got all the radio play, the Tiësto one got all the club play if I remember rightly. Always had a slight preference for the Airscape one, but they're both awesome.

'kin hell, this thread has turned me into a gleeful schoolchild.

Â