The Mile High Club

GarethRDR

I once did it behind the monkey enclosure at Dudley Zoo....didnt quite live up to my expectations!

funny enough the monkey said exactly the same thing

Edit: should have read rest of thread before replying .... beaten by Gareth for shame

Really!? Isnt the whole point of doing it to get the kick out of possibly getting caught?

I can see how that would work in a public place, where you can run away. But on a plane?! If you got caught, depending on the remaining duration of your flight, it could be horrific.

No, thank you.

Really!? Isnt the whole point of doing it to get the kick out of possibly getting caught?

I can see how that would work in a public place, where you can run away. But on a plane?! If you got caught, depending on the remaining duration of your flight, it could be horrific.

No, thank you.

Well your not going to run very far with your knickers round your ankles!

I have had a very satisfactory episode of mutual fumbling, it lasted from just past Khartoum, to just before the Aswan dam. It was great, because I got to see those two landmarks which I wouldn't have wanted to miss, and have a bit of a once in a lifetime experience.

Really wasn't the room or layout for anything too vigorous.

Fair play to the missus, she had a cold, but could appreciate recreating the opportunity to fornicate over the Sudan wouldn't come around too often.

As it happens, I did the same trip a year later, but had the trots soooo bad I reckon I shat continuously for the whole length of Egypt across the Med and over Greece. Which was less romantical but equally memorable.

No, thank you.

Well your not going to run very far with your knickers round your ankles!

Laura wouldn't have that problem :winkold:

What is the difference between Dogging and Cottaging?

Cottaging is a Ghey version of dogging errrm so i've been told

I have a term "Whaling" which is dogging for fat chicks

Cottaging happens in male toilets with just males. It couldnt be anymore different or awkward if you drop it into conversation instead of the term dogging ie "i wouldnt mind having a go at cottaging."

I have had a very satisfactory episode of mutual fumbling, it lasted from just past Khartoum, to just before the Aswan dam. It was great, because I got to see those two landmarks which I wouldn't have wanted to miss, and have a bit of a once in a lifetime experience.

Really wasn't the room or layout for anything too vigorous.

Fair play to the missus, she had a cold, but could appreciate recreating the opportunity to fornicate over the Sudan wouldn't come around too often.

As it happens, I did the same trip a year later, but had the trots soooo bad I reckon I shat continuously for the whole length of Egypt across the Med and over Greece. Which was less romantical but equally memorable.

mmmmmm boobs!

Â