The Mile High Club

GarethRDR

I spend my plane journeys drunk as a skunk and therefore in no position to 'stand alert'. Due to the fact I'm shit scared of the idea of being hurtled across the sky in a metal tube.

So no, I wouldn't.

Some fumbling under the designated blankets (on long haul flights only? I can't remember) is acceptale.

Would. But only if it was an acceptable thing to do on that particular flight and there was a designated soft cushioned area.

Who would want to do it in those horrible tiny dirty little portaloo cabins on planes? Ugh, no thank you.

Do you mean if they had an airline just for people who wanted to have sexual intercourse while in the air?

Would. But only if it was an acceptable thing to do on that particular flight and there was a designated soft cushioned area.

Who would want to do it in those horrible tiny dirty little portaloo cabins on planes? Ugh, no thank you.

Do you mean if they had an airline just for people who wanted to have sexual intercourse while in the air?

I am sure I have seen one on a late night channel 4ish show.

Unfortunately not, I just dont see how you'd get in there undetected with a partner.

There's always a queue for the toilet, infact on my last flight (from Crete), the queue was so long that I had enough time to listen to the Air Stewards talking about Butt Pligs in the little curtained off area at the back of the plane.

Yes, perhaps a mile high club specific flight.

Really!? Isnt the whole point of doing it to get the kick out of possibly getting caught?

I once did it behind the monkey enclosure at Dudley Zoo....didnt quite live up to my expectations!

Really!? Isnt the whole point of doing it to get the kick out of possibly getting caught?

I once did it behind the monkey enclosure at Dudley Zoo....didnt quite live up to my expectations!

http://www.milehighflights.co.uk/flights.htm

Â