Could Noah's Ark hold all the animals?

steaknchips

I'm curious as to steaknchips and Julie's views on pre-marital sex.

I mean I can guess Julie's, watchtower is very clear that it's a sin and you shouldn't even think about it.

I think merely living together and not having sex is a no-no. What an uptight bunch they truly are.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can think of no better time to quote this from one of the finest albums ever made...

Religion and sex are powerplays

Manipulate the people for the money they pay

Selling skin, selling God,

The numbers look the same on their credit cards.

I'd like to know how Paul measured the success of those darned homosexual's conversations, he seemed quite sure that their 'sins' were washed away.

Did Paul hang around for a few years to see if anyone regressed, and returned to the weekly tug behind the goatshed with his neighbour?

Point being, the idea of ex-homosexuality is **** bonkers, and quoting Paul is by no means a justification of that stance.

If they came out with the sort of ignorant, homophobic stuff like you do, they'd be sacked long before they got the chance to be bullied.

Yeah right whatever.... I'm a bigot now to add to the list. The guys who owned my flat before me in the village got married as a gay couple

I was sat having dinner with them a few weeks ago with my neighbour. They all know I'm a JW and it wasn't a problem.

We are taught to show loving kindness to alll men and not to be biggotted to anyone

We are taught to show loving kindness to alll men and not to be biggotted to anyone

To show maybe, but on the inside you think they're sinners that are going against god.

What you feel on the inside is as, if not more, important than what you show on the outside.

TheDon wrote:

I'm curious as to steaknchips and Julie's views on pre-marital sex.

I mean I can guess Julie's, watchtower is very clear that it's a sin and you shouldn't even think about it.

Well exactly.... homosexual sex is no different to pre-marital sex if you wanna practice either then don't become a JW!

How many of my friends and clients live together as unmarried people... I couldn't start to guess the number.

Do they get treated any differently to those who are Gay. NO!!!

Do I look down on anyone who is Gay or lesbian as opposed to someone who is living together with their partner or just sleeping around NO!!

Why do people try and claim that because you don't practice something ...that makes you a bigot!

If I am a bigot towards Gays then I'm surely a bigot towards anyone having premarital sex... That's ridiculous!!

SIMPLES!

If they came out with the sort of ignorant, homophobic stuff like you do, they'd be sacked long before they got the chance to be bullied.

Yeah right whatever.... I'm a bigot now to add to the list. The guys who owned my flat before me in the village got married as a gay couple

I was sat having dinner with them a few weeks ago with my neighbour. They all know I'm a JW and it wasn't a problem.

Actions speak louder than words. Core beliefs speak even louder. They may not have been aware of your view that they are going to hell, but the fact that you are of that opinion makes your point moot. You're just very good at hiding your bigotry.

I'm seriously screwed. Cock, fingers, beer of a weekend, **** loads of chicks out of wedlock (well ok, a few) and having an extra slice of cheescake when I fancy it despite the fact that I don't need it means I'm going straight to hell, do not pass go. **** the fact that I'm a general all round good guy with a good heart and a kind nature. **** the selfless acts and the giving blood and the helping old ladies with their shopping. I'm burning. I can feel the flames licking at my toes as we speak.

Kinda sad really Julie. Your God, mind if I call him a word removed?

I think what I find most interesting is that the strongly Christian members of this discussion are of a personality type such that if they were to have been born in Iraq, they would champion religious justifications for this sort of action. The only difference is that they were born in boring old Christian Blighty where the worst they do is threaten people with eternal damnation for not believing in the same version of a book that they read, to the letter.

Only in the same manner as people who commit adultery etc. Again it is the standard laid down in the Bible so go pick a fight with the Apostle Paul

Thankfully I don't believe in him so instead I will continue to deride the views of those people who think such bigoted views are ok.

You know when someone goes mental and shoots up a school and then turns the gun on themselves? And the police release extracts from that person's diary that theyv'e found and it's all a load of creepy nopnsense?

Well when Steaknchips goes mental and starts shooting people and turnign the gun on himself, all in the name of God or Didier Deschamps, it#ll be extracts from thsi thread that they release.

Ramblings of a psychopath.

Actions speak louder than words. Core beliefs speak even louder. They may not have been aware of your view that they are going to hell, but the fact that you are of that opinion makes your point moot. You're just very good at hiding your bigotry.

I'm seriously screwed. Cock, fingers, beer of a weekend, **** loads of chicks out of wedlock (well ok, a few) and having an extra slice of cheescake when I fancy it despite the fact that I don't need it means I'm going straight to hell, do not pass go. **** the fact that I'm a general all round good guy with a good heart and a kind nature. **** the selfless acts and the giving blood and the helping old ladies with their shopping. I'm burning. I can feel the flames licking at my toes as we speak.

Kinda sad really Julie. Your God, mind if I call him a word removed?

That's pretty well where I'm at as well (minus the blowjobs!). I just try to be as nice to the people around me as I can, and treat them as I'd like to be treated. I realise that isn't going to enough for that c*** god, but bollocks, I wouldn't want to spend eternity with sanctimonious brain washed bigots like Mother Theresa and Julie anyway.

You know when someone goes mental and shoots up a school and then turns the gun on themselves? And the police release extracts from that person's diary that theyv'e found and it's all a load of creepy nopnsense?

Well when Steaknchips goes mental and starts shooting people and turnign the gun on himself, all in the name of God or Didier Deschamps, it#ll be extracts from thsi thread that they release.

Ramblings of a psychopath.

I hope they leave in the bit where I get him to admit he's a hypocrite.

Interesting wording... the gay couple weren't your guests were they Julie? They were your neighbours guests as were you I presume?

Would you have been happy to invite them to your home?

Also you say they knew that you were a JW and it wasn't a problem which means that they were okay with you and that they weren't judgmental it doesn't mean you were okay with their relationship.

Very neatly worded that Julie.

Yet they are also immoral / of too low morals to be part of your church! Julie you are seemingly blind to the hypocrisy of this and the fact that despite your claims to the contrary you are bigoted.

My post read like this. As I said... I put the quotes in the wrong place.

To show maybe, but on the inside you think they're sinners that are going against god.

The Bible says "WE ALL SIN!!"... me included..

(Psalm 130:3) 3 If errors were what you watch, O Jah, .... who could stand?

It should have read-

I did not say anything about what I felt inside... those were The Don's words.. I was requoting them...

then I said WE ALL SIN..... and quoted from Psalm 130:3

The Bible says "WE ALL SIN!!"... me included..

(Psalm 130:3) 3 If errors were what you watch, O Jah, .... who could stand?

I mean forgive me for being bigoted, but what the **** does that even mean? **** gobeldy-gook.