GTA 5

Genie

I gave up on GTA IV trying to kill the 100 pigeons. I got to 99 and went back over the map 3 times and still couldn't find it.

(This was after completing the game I might add)

Edited by villaajax

Anyone else here ordered from ShopTo? Mine's currently processing. :cheers:

I've pre ordered from Sainsburys (I'm quite militant on the old nectar points) and had an email today that saying that the order was processing, so I'd assume that is fairly standard.

Pre ordered from amazon on the 5th and apparently my address was eligible for the first class delivery option (which was still free of charge) thus suggesting it might be here on the actual day of release.

Having never pre ordered from amazon before, what do you reckon my chances are?

Rockstar are holding them back

No, Rockstar are asking retailers to hold them back. I can guarantee ShopTo will start sending them off on Friday to ensure that they arrived by release date, some will arrive early I expect. I can also guarantee that loads of people who pre-ordered with GAME won't get it on the Tuesday.

I'm not expecting it to arrive on Tuesday, but ShopTo have a history of getting games delivered early so I wouldn't be surprised if it did turn up on Monday.

Edited by Mantis

Rockstar are holding them back

No, Rockstar are asking retailers to hold them back. I can guarantee ShopTo will start sending them off on Friday to ensure that they arrived by release date, some will arrive early I expect. I can also guarantee that loads of people who pre-ordered with GAME won't get it on the Tuesday.

I'm not expecting it to arrive on Tuesday, but ShopTo have a history of getting games delivered early so I wouldn't be surprised if it did turn up on Monday.

You mean with game online right? I preordered mine 4 months ago in store and paid a £10 deposit for the special edition so if I turn up on the morning and don't get it I will be in prison by midday for unspeakable crimes 

You mean with game online right? I preordered mine 4 months ago in store and paid a £10 deposit for the special edition so if I turn up on the morning and don't get it I will be in prison by midday for unspeakable crimes 

Ingram...dude...haven't you heard what's happened with the GAME pre-orders!?  :huh:

You didn't answer my question. My answer would have been - Absolutely nothing as far as I'm aware, everything seems fine.

I'm still picking mine up on the day straight after my night shift from Kings Heath Asda, same place I get all the games I want on release day and they're always stocked up well, no one seems to know about it.........until now :o

Â