Liverpool FC in 2011/12

BOF

Will Liverpool finish in the top 4 this season?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. Will Liverpool finish in the top 4 this season?

• No
    • Yes

i think its the tone that he uses that makes it a little insensitive, doesnt help that he's a comedian so IMO it has a slight hint of him taking the piss when in reality what he is saying is pretty much spot on, id love to see a scousers face when they get asked do you refuse to play the anniversary of heysel too

A comment on the Alan Davies thing from elsewhere that I enjoyed

It does seem that Liverpool players using the n-word is perfectly fine but non-Scousers using the H-word is the greatest sin imaginable. I'm amazed that Sheffield Wednesday don't get abuse from them for desecrating the place by playing there every other week.

A comment on the Alan Davies thing from elsewhere that I enjoyed

It does seem that Liverpool players using the n-word is perfectly fine but non-Scousers using the H-word is the greatest sin imaginable. I'm amazed that Sheffield Wednesday don't get abuse from them for desecrating the place by playing there every other week.

:clap:

So Reina is suspended for the semi final and Doni just got sent off, so who the hell is going to be in goal at Wembley on Sunday??????

Don't you mean Saturday.......they've been ramming it down the worlds throats they can't play on Sunday