Predictions and general chat

BOF

I don't know what the % of drafting a "good NFL player" is in each round, but after the first 2 the chances of drafting a regular starting NFL would diminish drastically I would've thought.

You can get some pretty tasty punters in the 3rd if you are smart about it. :)

Aaron Hernandez convicted and sentence to life w/o parole. To rub salt in the wound, he'll begin his sentence just a 7 minute car ride from Gillette Stadium. If he's out in the yard on a Sunday afternoon, he might even be able to hear the crowd. 

I hope the word removed rots.

Footballers are angels in comparison to NFL players . It's as if every team has at least 2 bona fide criminals on their roster every season.

To be fair, there are a good amount of NFL players that are either stupid or come from difficult backgrounds that are suddenly thrust into the limelight because they're good at sport. There's less of that in football in England.

Bruce Irvin on the Seahawks sums up that for me. If he wasn't a football player I have no idea what he'd do. Bloke is a moron.

Footballers are angels in comparison to NFL players . It's as if every team has at least 2 bona fide criminals on their roster every season.

To be fair, there are a good amount of NFL players that are either stupid or come from difficult backgrounds that are suddenly thrust into the limelight because they're good at sport. There's less of that in football in England.

Bruce Irvin on the Seahawks sums up that for me. If he wasn't a football player I have no idea what he'd do. Bloke is a moron.

You'd think it would be harder for footballers to adjust.

They go through 3/4 years of college where they can "mature", whereas in football you have a bunch of 17/18/19 year olds suddenly thrown in to playing in the Premier League. 

You'd think it would be harder for footballers to adjust.

They go through 3/4 years of college where they can "mature", whereas in football you have a bunch of 17/18/19 year olds suddenly thrown in to playing in the Premier League. 

Class divide as well innit.

Give me Winston over Mariota. Safer bet. Mariota looks good, but he doesn't have the experience playing in a pro-style offence and has never been asked to make more than one read on a play at Oregon. That's not to say he can't learn though.

Â