Predictions and general chat

BOF

Filed to ESPN: Rams close to trading QB Sam Bradford to Philadelphia for Nick Foles and draft-pick compensation, per sources

WHY?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Closer to Mariota I guess. Otherwise its a strange move

Virgil Green resigns (I know he's not a familiar face but I like the kid) Great news for the TE position. Now the Broncos have two real TEs. No Julius in the redzone sucks a bit

Virgil Green resigns (I know he's not a familiar face but I like the kid) Great news for the TE position. Now the Broncos have two real TEs. No Julius in the redzone sucks a bit

Yeah I can't see JT being used to move the chains much for us as he doesn't really do the dirty work that a TE has to do, but my lord it's nice to have a player that is name checked in "The League" now and again. He will be a great fantasy pick up.

Revis AND Cromartie look like heading back to the Jets. Add that to getting Marshall and Carpenter form the Seahawks, they've had a good off season. Hopefully they can get something going this year, I feel sorry for them having to suffer so much shite every year. :P

Still not ruling it out but Kelly has said the Eagles wont be going for Mariota... :(

Bradford and Sanchez are hardly an inspiring duo to pick from, especially after trading away one of the best RBs too. It's all a bit worrying.

Edited by packoman

Â