Predictions and general chat

BOF

Its a QB-driven league. If JAX has the first pick, I would bet they take a QB. They are in as bad a spot as Cleveland.

BUT, there are 3-5 (as of right now) decent QBs in this draft.

Edited by BerniesElbow

This is also motivated by getting out of Richardson's contract. Jimmy Haslam appears to not have the money we thought he did...

I thought NFL franchises more or less payed for themselves with the salary-caps in place. At least the ones who fill the stadiums as the Browns usually do.

Obviously not then

lol Pure speculation. Have you seen his checking account, levi?

You're the first person to say something along those lines and I've been listening and reading everything I could about his that I could get my hands on.

He still has billions. Those truck stops and gas stations are all across the U.S. I'm pretty sure he doesnt need to take from the Browns coffers.

But, yes, maybe they did same him as overpaid compared to his onfield production.

Would losing your LT for the season be one of those slip-ups!?  Big loss for you, he held JPP in check the weekend.

That's precisely the kind of slip-up, yes :(

US TV ratings for last week:

1. Sunday Night Football: San Francisco @ Seattle - 20.54 million viewers

2. Sunday Night Football Rain Delay: 17.84 million

3. Monday Night Football: Philadelphia @ Washington - 16.52 million

4. Sunday Night Football pre-kick - 15.22 million

5. 60 Minutes - 12.45 million

6. Football Night In America - 11.31 million

7. Monday Night Football: Houston @ San Diego - 10.95 million

8. America's Got Talent: Wednesday - 10.08 million

12. NCIS - 9.07 million

13. Thursday Night Football: Jets @ New England - 8.79 million

14. Miss America Competition - 8.59 million

Ravens having fun

Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Jacoby Jones was hurt early this morning after a brawl erupted on a party bus filled with his Ravens teammates ... TMZ has learned.

It happened after a night of partying in Washington D.C. celebrating Bryant McKinnie's birthday.

Sources at the scene tell us ... at about 3 AM, as people were leaving Opera Ultra Lounge, people on the bus began fighting. In addition to teammates, we're told at least one stripper was on board.

One eyewitness tells us he saw a bottle being swung at Jacoby Jones -- it connected with his head and hurt him. We're told an ambulance was called "for a bleeding male" but he was not taken to the hospital.

Our sources say a stripper named Sweet Pea is the one who hit Jacoby with a gigantic Ace of Spades bottle and this may have triggered the brawl. We're told the bottle smashed over his head and he was "bleeding everywhere."

We're told Jacoby's friends tried to retaliate against Sweet Pea but Bryant McKinnie tried to stop him, and a fight broke out between the friend and Bryant.

FYI ... Jacoby is currently injured and hasn't played since week 1.

Police responded to the scene but no arrests were made. We're told there was evidence of an assault but no one cooperated with cops.

Well, I caved in. The swedish comms drive me up the wall. Gamepass it is. Found a promo code (NFL20) the took the price down to 100 quid excluding the playoffs.

Hope the quality is good

Â