Ticket Info

andykeenan

Just got my ticket through today from the Away Scheme -

P5 - Row T - Seat 97

I've just looked on the Fulham website, and it says P5 is a neutral area (Just wondered if they make it a primarily away section dependent on ticket allocation):

Putney-End.jpg

Never been to Craven Cottage before, so not very clued up on things; would rather be sat with the majority of our fans instead of the neutral area.

Just got my ticket through today from the Away Scheme -

P5 - Row T - Seat 97

I've just looked on the Fulham website, and it says P5 is a neutral area (Just wondered if they make it a primarily away section dependent on ticket allocation):

Putney-End.jpg

Never been to Craven Cottage before, so not very clued up on things; would rather be sat with the majority of our fans instead of the neutral area.

P5, 6 and 7 will be our end. Although the neutral section will be full of Villa fans anyway.

Im getting 2 tickets in the Putney end as well P4, looking at Row R or S still a few there.

Where is everyone else?

im in p-4 row c :) got tickets posted today :)

looking forward to it.

I'm in p4 row D, seat 92! In the neutral side, right next to the away end. See you there!

Does anyone know the rough capacity of the Putney End? Wondered how much of it is taken up by us as a percentage, always seemed as if we take up so much of the stand when I've been there but that picture and the ground layout on their website make it look like we take up just under half.

I could only manage P3 not a lot left ATM. I just about managed to get my arse in gear to get that one, so on mt tod AGAIN. By the way as the Neutral section percentages i have as 70% Villa, 20% Fulham and 10 yanks who want to see a premiership game.

Â