Gym Routine

olboydave

I've been loving the empty gym, though i'm under no illusions that it'll continue in the new year.

Will have to make some alternative arrangements for the coming week, perhaps i'll swap out weights for a bit of jogging.

Our opening hours aint so bad ...and to be fair the gym really is dead the last 3 weeks ....in it yesterday just 3 of us

Oh ours are fine. I was on about Shillzzszszz.

Another good tip is to make sure you progress in some way every week, even if it's just by doing 1 extra rep or increasing the weight slightly.

This.

And eat more.

Absolutely. Prioritise protein and fats as much as possible, with carbs only really essential peri-workout. Earn your carbs :).

Managed to get my totals up by 20kg in 6 weeks. Diet is still crap but im just eating everything, seems to have worked but came with unwanted fat.

Going to take a week off now.

Bored of 5/3/1 so going to look into some else. Might try Madcow (sp)

I've managed to get my maxes back up to where they were after my last bulk... just as I'm about to finish this one :D

typical, but my job this time is to hold onto those maxes when I cut. Cut should be shorter this time so that will help.

i should take some pics of our gym at the high school, best perk of the job is having a key and using it whenever i need. They just dropped $50,000 on equipment.

You covered by insurance at all times ?  say if you **** yourself up on some equipment while not training the students 

i should take some pics of our gym at the high school, best perk of the job is having a key and using it whenever i need. They just dropped $50,000 on equipment.

You covered by insurance at all times ?  say if you **** yourself up on some equipment while not training the students 

Good question mate!

I have no idea the answer to that, but as they say in peckham, he who dares wins.

Please don't.

I'll be super jealous!

Â