Villa fans at Le Arse

Cracker1234

After telling the gf all about it, showing her the videos and obviously the result she asked me a very serious question

was it better than hamburg?

Answers on a postcard! I really think it was that good it'll be laughed about for a few years in the same way hamburg is

It as fantastic yesterday and made even better when Ashley Young came over to the Villa fans, took his Villa shirt off and gave it my 7 year old son and shook his hands...

Only down side my battery was flat on my phone so I could not get a picture...gutted

If anybody was in this area of the crowd when Ash did this and they took a picture, could you please email or text it to me or send me a message..

It would be really appreciated email is: s_carter5@sky.com

After telling the gf all about it, showing her the videos and obviously the result she asked me a very serious question

Answers on a postcard! I really think it was that good it'll be laughed about for a few years in the same way hamburg is

Now that is a question and a half. Hamburg was just as good as Arsenal but I suppose Arsenal has to just edge it cuz we got the result as well.

But they are 2 games that I'll remember forever.

My wife thinks I'm mad in the heeed. She just doesn't get it :?

i wondered what happened to Ash's shirt! What a keepsake...

Sex doll being thrown around accompanied by 'There's only one Karen Brady' was quality aswell :lol:

Amazing day out, I don't think the grin will leave my face all week!

Anyone else give the guy sat near the 'Slovenian Arsenal' banner a load of stick? He was the only one showing any passion for Arsenal and he couldn't stand us! Gave us a round of applause at the end, though.

Yeh I did, you must have been very close to me cos I was right in front of him, practically. The stewards had a go at him at one point, and he quieted down for awhile. Speaking of which, I didn't see a single steward in the Villa end at all! Which I'm glad about, kept the atmosphere really good, rather than potentially turning it sour.

Now that is a question and a half. Hamburg was just as good as Arsenal but I suppose Arsenal has to just edge it cuz we got the result as well.

The most amazing atmosphere ever. The Arse fans can't get over how brill the Villa fans were. The whole day was like one big party - thanks to the guys who bought me a drink at half time, even at London prices !! Still haven't stopped smiling !! Even the Arse fans are rooting for Spurs as they hate Small Heath as much as we do.

Amazing day out, i still haven't properly got my voice back!

Those videos really do make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up, fantastic support and a real carnival atmosphere. Roll on Liverpool on Sunday, if the shit go down i'm sure we can expect more of the same!

If anybody was in this area of the crowd when Ash did this and they took a picture, could you please email or text it to me or send me a message..

It would be really appreciated email is: s_carter5@sky.com

I was sat round the other side, but I veideo'd that. I'll email it over to you and you can see if it's any good for you.

Yeh I did, you must have been very close to me cos I was right in front of him, practically. The stewards had a go at him at one point, and he quieted down for awhile. Speaking of which, I didn't see a single steward in the Villa end at all! Which I'm glad about, kept the atmosphere really good, rather than potentially turning it sour.

Yeah, I would have been near you then. I'll post my videos up later. The only stewards I saw kind of put a halt to a congo line that got going, but I think the one steward felt a bit embarrased to be stopping it. He seemed almost apologetic.

Hamburg was **** freezing!

Â