Villa fans at Le Arse

Cracker1234

**** superb day! The perfect day!

Our away fans have got to be the best in the league surely? We've been mentioned in the Mirror, half of Arsenal's fans were taking pictures of us and we sang and bounced for 90 minutes!

I also like Rangers and Ajax - both of whom clinched their league titles today. Oh and the scummers are going back down! :D

The best day I can remember for ages!

UTV!

...Oh and I saw a cockroach...

**** 100% agree

best away day for me since we did them 2-0

that video is ledge, got kicked out the pub at half 3, bit gutted about having to go in the ground, but that song built from around 30 doing it to 3000 doing it **** brilliant

12 aways this yr, first win (in the league), and it wipes out the memory or 10/11 shockers

and the rangers won the league

and the blues are in the shit,

the weekend couldnt get any more perfect

Were you in the Drayton? They seemed to be kicking loads out at about half 3 :lol: Absolutely class in there!

Now I'm becoming a Yiddo for the week :D

Hello ..

I was there ..

Very great !! First time I've seen something like that .. even my friends aren't that interest in the premier league .. have been surprised about the support .. and supported also ! ^_^

yeah yeah in the drayton mate, bang on, bye bye ashley ashley young was ledge, only down side of winning is that this song didnt get going!!!

**** barmy for 20 mins before kick off, made my day, even if we had lost i would have looked back fondly on that

best experience at an away game ive had if i am honest, thats how good it was

To all my Villa brothers (and sisters) there today - I love you. This is why we support Aston Villa.

The fans are, and always have been, fantastic. We were singing and bouncing for 90 minutes - why can't we get a fans section at Villa Park like this? Supply us with enough silly costumes and shit beer and no other sets of fans can touch us - we are the best away support in the PL bar none.

We've gone through an awful lot of shit this season - but today everything went right. I am now officially a Spurs fan for a week. COYS send the bastards down!

yeah yeah in the drayton mate, bang on, bye bye ashley ashley young was ledge, only down side of winning is that this song didnt get going!!!

**** barmy for 20 mins before kick off, made my day, even if we had lost i would have looked back fondly on that

best experience at an away game ive had if i am honest, thats how good it was

I think I'd agree with you there, especially with Blues getting **** as well. Just an amazing day and our fans were out of this world.

Yeah I loved that Ashley Young song - thought it might have got going in the ground. I think it would have if we'd have got tonked.

UTV!

Sex doll being thrown around accompanied by 'There's only one Karen Brady' was quality aswell :lol:

Amazing day out, I don't think the grin will leave my face all week!

Â