Advice on Getting a ticket -

superfint

Lads, was looking for some advice here, i have a bit of a situation.

Anyhow- i've decided feck it am gonna try get my arse to the Liverpool game & give the Lads some support, i was thining of going home (Ireland) in May for a week anyhow and there are flights from Gdansk straight to Brum that are not too bad. (Am broke!)

My Problem is getting a ticket. I do have a good history of buying tickets off Villa over the years via my old Creditcard/phone, and i have a small history (1 game) buying online. But i don't have a credit card anymore. My brother could prob let me use his creditcard, but he has no history of buying tickets - and the ticket would go to Ireland to him.

I therefore wouldn't fancy the risk of him sending the ticket to me & it all getting there in time. The Post system in Poland is a joke to say the least.

Would i stand a chance of landing in Brum the day before the Pool game, last game of the season & buying a ticket in person do u think??

Should i try get my brother to ring the Villa ticket office, see if they will let him use my History of buying tickets & see if they can possibly hold the ticket for collection the day of the game??

I also considered the Wigin game, but i'd be landing on matchday- at just after midday - so i'd be legging it to Villa Park & trying to buy a ticket & Kick-off is at 3pm - don't think it would be a good idea.

Any advice welcomed here- sorry for the long post.

Many thanks.

Would i stand a chance of landing in Brum the day before the Pool game, last game of the season & buying a ticket in person do u think??

How many full houses did we have this season? My guess is you'd probably be ok.

Should i try get my brother to ring the Villa ticket office, see if they will let him use my History of buying tickets & see if they can possibly hold the ticket for collection the day of the game??

Give him your client reference and that will probably be ok. Explain that you are flying in from Poland, and they will probably let you pick your ticket up on the day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got tickets sorted, am collecting the tickets at VP just incase as my brother will be in London doing some exams that week so hes travelling up to Birmingham for the game.

First time in the North Stand, sitting in T6 - all i could get was Row E seat 126 & Row F seat 126 - gonna get there early & hopefully swap seats to sit beside my brother ( not essential but hopefully).

Can't wait, bit of banter near the scousers too ;)

Will be my first game since the Ajax game a couple of seasons ago.

• 2 weeks later...

We get no more points, teams below get six more - ten goal swing to turn round - Liverpool beat Fulham 5-2 tonight - what might they do to us???? :cry:

Thank fook i didn't wait till i got to Brum to get tickets!

So, any recomendations for Bars that stay open late?!

Am flying to Dublin Monday morning so am just staying out Sunday evening on the piss & heading to the airport as late as possible & stick around there!(Flight is at 8am Monday)

Staying at the Prince Hotel on Stanmore Road on the Saturday night, basic & cheap place just to have a kip in!

Doesn't seem too far out from Broad street & the city centre.

Â