Next Villa manager (Poll added)

Richard

Who do you want to manage Villa next season?  

383 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to manage Villa next season?

• G.Houllier (w/ G.Mac as #2)
    • G.Houllier (with a new #2)
    • D.Moyes
    • M.Jol
    • M.Hughes
    • P.Lambert
    • S.Allardyce
    • O.Coyle
    • R.Benitez
    • Someone else (specify)

or indeed take them on a "bonding" trip and then **** off halfway through the event to go and watch Tottingham play, leaving the players to a free for all at a paid bar

Talking about that Spurs v AC Milan trip, someone who works at Birmingham airport said yesterday that Kevin Prince Boateng was boarding a flight yesterday...What was he doing in Birmingham?

Houllier goes to watch AC Milan play, KPB is spotted at Birmingham airport....Hmmm

"Rumour started by me"

Dont toy with our emotions!

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a "bonding"trip

He probably should have stuck around to "bond" with the team IMO

Leaving halfway throughthe day would IMO have had a more damaging effect

Them & Us n all that

Really? A load of 20-40 yr old men couldnt do without their manager for one night whilst he scouts out new players?

Pfft. Shit happens but it wasn't Houlliers fault because he wasn't babysitting Dunne and Collins 24/7.

or indeed take them on a "bonding" trip and then **** off halfway through the event to go and watch Tottingham play, leaving the players to a free for all at a paid bar

Talking about that Spurs v AC Milan trip, someone who works at Birmingham airport said yesterday that Kevin Prince Boateng was boarding a flight yesterday...What was he doing in Birmingham?

Houllier goes to watch AC Milan play, KPB is spotted at Birmingham airport....Hmmm

"Rumour started by me"

Dont toy with our emotions!

Him boarding a flight at Birmingham Airport is real...What was he doing in Birmingham?

I just put 1+1 together and come up with a rumour.

1) Sven

2) Moyes

3) Hughes

I hope your choice of 'Sven' is with tongue firmly in cheek! :o

Sven has a very good record. Wish we'd chosen him instead of GH when we had the chance.

He had money to spend at Leicester and by the looks of it won't get them promoted.

If you going to go that low then i'd prefer Warnock, but even he wouldn't be anywhere near my first choice.

Neither Sven or Warnock would be top choices for me either, but Sven is hardly the muppet some suggest on here.

I think Moyes or Jol would suit us best personally.

Sadly, Can't see it being Moyes.... a good few Coventry fans are saying that their keeper Westwood is going to Goodison on a freebie !

He wouldn't be signing players for Everton if if was planning to leave !

Westwood on a free? we should be getting ON that tbf. There are alot of free's about, although some are already on their way elsewhere, it'd be fairly easy to get a decent squad out of the free's this season

-----------Ochoa/Westwood

L.Young----Mexes---Clark----Taiwo

----------------M.Diarra

-------------Altintop-Delph

Downing----------------------Marvaeux

-------------------Bent.

No money spent ;) Never gunna happen.

Lambert or Moyes

I havent seen much of Norwich all season apart from the football league show. I shouted Lambert along with McClaren in January as I couldnt see us getting anyone else at the time. I still think the choices are far from abundant as some seem to think.

Recently a Norwich supporter was on five live extolling the virtues of Paul Lambert and he said that he was a tactical genius, changing the set up and formation up to five times in a game. All the players knowing their jobs and what was expected of them.

Amoung the realistic choices I think I'd prefer Lambert. A Glaswegian who doesnt stand any bollocks from overpaid, over rated players and at 41 years old he would be able to have a (hopefully) long and successful career with us.

A gamble....no I dont think he would be.

Westwood on a free? we should be getting ON that tbf. There are alot of free's about, although some are already on their way elsewhere, it'd be fairly easy to get a decent squad out of the free's this season

----------------M.Diarra

-------------------Bent.

Shoody., thats an awesome XI as you say its never gonna happen !

Westwood's been terrific for Cov this season and would definitely be worth a shout !

----------------M.Diarra

-------------------Bent.

Half your backline has already gone to AC Milan.

----------------M.Diarra

-------------------Bent.

Has Clarky gone...**** sake...

----------------M.Diarra

-------------------Bent.

I'd like to see a German manager. How about a team of Joachim Low and Mathias Sammer? Style, with organisation. I think Low has a contract with German national team until 2014(?), but what an opportunity!

I'd like to see a German manager. How about a team of Joachim Low and Mathias Sammer? Style, with organisation. I think Low has a contract with German national team until 2014(?), but what an opportunity!

I didn't know that Villa played in the Bundesliga...

I'd like to see a British manager - Hughes, Moyes, McClaren, Lambert, Curbishley or Allardyce.