Should Houllier Stay or Go? (New topic, new poll options)

bickster

Should Houllier Stay or Go?  

262 members have voted

1. 1. Should Houllier Stay or Go?

• Should Stay
    • Should Go Now
    • Should Go at the End of the Season.

Wont let me vote, but it would have been out now! How can so many people on here have thier heads buried in the sand? He is killing this club from the inside like a cancer and it is breaking my heart to read all the negative press. Has warnock dissapeared off the face of the planet? Never really liked the lad but at least he played with a bit of heart and fight. Something that was clearly lacking from a group of players that clearly dont want to play for the current managerial set up, which in my opinion why a crap bunch of players on the opposing team today played us off the park for long periods. They were fighting for thier lives, for thier fans and most importantly of all they were fighting for thier manager! Forgot to add, i genuinly believe we will be going down if some drastic measures are not taken and bloody quickly. Houllier has clearly lost the more senior members of the dressing room, that is a recipe for disaster. It is not long ago that we were challenging up the other end of the table with the same group of players, plus expensive additions so why is all so utterly crap now? Only one explanation is bad management!

I totally agree. If Warnock and Beye are fit why are they not playing. We need to be putting out our strongest team. If I **** up as badly in my job week in week out then I would have been sacked long ago.

Houllier out.

Sack him now and bring in Benitez or Paul Lambert.

You must have had a few too many after the Rugby game mate i hope, cause am half jared & would rather Keep Houllier than get the fat spanish waiter!

I honestly don't know if we should get rid now or in the summer, but surely his days are numbered either way.

As long as we don't go down i don't care.

I totally agree. If Warnock and Beye are fit why are they not playing. We need to be putting out our strongest team. If I **** up as badly in my job week in week out then I would have been sacked long ago.

Houllier out.

do you honestly need to be told why warnock isnt playing?

Could we close this thread and open a post Wolves game poll? I think it would be interesting to see how much the results change and more importantly how many of the fans Houllier still has on his side because it seems quite a few have changed their minds, myself included

Houllier out.

do you honestly need to be told why warnock isnt playing?

Yes I do need to be told why. Villa are paying his wages, we have defensive injuries and are in the shit, he is the best left back that we have at the club at the moment so we need to play him.

I don't give a flying **** about what he has said, we use him to get results and then get rid if necessary. Houllier could alienate and piss off a Buddhist Monk with his lack of man management skills so the writing was on the wall for Warnock and Carew as soon as he was appointed.

Warnock hates the club, hates the area and hates the fans. GH can only make him hate the way the club is going and make him hate GH... theres no way GH can be at fault for Warnock hating Brum/Aston and us, the fans.

Warnock hates the club, hates the area and hates the fans. GH can only make him hate the way the club is going and make him hate GH... theres no way GH can be at fault for Warnock hating Brum/Aston and us, the fans.

I don't recall Warnock saying that he hated anything about Birmingham, Aston or the fans before Inspector Clueless got his feet under the table and started to piss players off with his lack of man management skills.

His shit ways have managed to piss off Warnock, Carew, Beye, Ireland, Dunne and who knows how many others.

Â