Should Houllier Stay or Go? (New topic, new poll options)

bickster

Should Houllier Stay or Go?  

262 members have voted

1. 1. Should Houllier Stay or Go?

• Should Stay
    • Should Go Now
    • Should Go at the End of the Season.

Not really as I remember it, I admit, but that's Albrighton leaving his posts to try and reach the ball. Doesn't matter, he wouldn't be able to save it if he'd stayed on the post. On the other hand, maybe Friedel wouldn't have taken so many steps to his left if he'd stayed there and would've got the ball straight at him as the ball passed Friedel to his right and that would be impossible if he'd stayed where he were. But the back post was clearly not guarded. Maybe would've helped.

Mate do you know how much hassel i've done to do that

Pointed a camera and pushed a button?

Its actually from AVTV, printed the screen for their first goal. See how much i do for VT but your quite right it was a button press of some sort.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I'd like to thank the academy, my parents (Hi Mom!) but most of all my sponsors, Kevlar undergarments without whom Moustapha Salifou wouldn't be here today.

lmao!

I haven't seen the goals yet. Was at work during the game and was so annoyed afterwards I never bothered with MOTD... cant see a HQ Video thread for the Bolton game... do we have vids of the goals? Or am i being blind and just missing the HQV thread?

MON would have had 8 players standing on the line holding the other two players above their heads horizontal with Friedel in front of them Houllier and his bag of lies, French lies, the worst lies of them all!

Actually, Salifou is so fast he was on both posts but moving so fast the camera couldn't capture his image... that's the reason it's blurry. Trust me, I just spent a three day holiday at a spa....in North Alabama.

• 2 weeks later...
Â