Should Houllier Stay or Go? (New topic, new poll options)

bickster

Should Houllier Stay or Go?  

262 members have voted

1. 1. Should Houllier Stay or Go?

• Should Stay
    • Should Go Now
    • Should Go at the End of the Season.

Wondered how long it would be before this post was resurrected and put back at the top of page 1 where it belongs.

Perhaps those who wanted Houllier to stay will come on here and say that they were pleased with today's performance and result and that they have faith in Inspector Clueless.

I'd like to change my option from "go at the end of the season" to "go now" please. He is taking us down!

Not only this but I'm struggling to see any form of positive transition.

Get him out and break the bank now for Owen Coyle we are down otherwise

Agreed, I was disappointed a bit in him that he left Burnley for Bolton but he appears to have built a genuine team spirit at both clubs and that's what we need.

he has clearly lost the dressing room and the fans...if he ever had it.....this is DOL all over again....the bloke is clueless and dragging our club down

FFS GET RID

we have to try something to stay up. I don't see how a caretaker manager till the end of the season could possibly be worse. Sticking with him and letting him make the same **** mistakes week in week out is pathetic, we need to at least try and stay up and we need a change now.

Wont let me vote, but it would have been out now! How can so many people on here have thier heads buried in the sand? He is killing this club from the inside like a cancer and it is breaking my heart to read all the negative press. Has warnock dissapeared off the face of the planet? Never really liked the lad but at least he played with a bit of heart and fight. Something that was clearly lacking from a group of players that clearly dont want to play for the current managerial set up, which in my opinion why a crap bunch of players on the opposing team today played us off the park for long periods. They were fighting for thier lives, for thier fans and most importantly of all they were fighting for thier manager! Forgot to add, i genuinly believe we will be going down if some drastic measures are not taken and bloody quickly. Houllier has clearly lost the more senior members of the dressing room, that is a recipe for disaster. It is not long ago that we were challenging up the other end of the table with the same group of players, plus expensive additions so why is all so utterly crap now? Only one explanation is bad management!

Â