Oyster bar, my lord?

MyLord

You're looking an hour walk from there, bloomin miles.

it's a half hour walk, tops.

-----------

it was good in there before the last away game of the season. really good infact. but was crap before the december game with very few villa in there, but equally pretty much no citeh either. if you've got maps on your phone then that might be quite handy, otherwise just head east past the printworks and find the a665. there'll be signs for 'manchester sports arena' or similar and it won't be long before the stadium itself comes into view. alternatively, get a taxi for six quid.

You're looking an hour walk from there, bloomin miles.

it's a half hour walk, tops.

-----------

it was good in there before the last away game of the season. really good infact. but was crap before the december game with very few villa in there, but equally pretty much no citeh either. if you've got maps on your phone then that might be quite handy, otherwise just head east past the printworks and find the a665. there'll be signs for 'manchester sports arena' or similar and it won't be long before the stadium itself comes into view. alternatively, get a taxi for six quid.

It's definitely closer to an hour than 30 mins. Last time I did the walk it was peeing down which may have said it seem more, but def over half an hour.

Taddy lager from there is marvelous!

25-30 minute walk. I don't know why some of you crawl there...

:lol:

It's 2.3 miles, and about 45 minutes walk from the Oyster Bar to CoMS.

almost as bad as your claim that parking at the brit is pretty much impossible and that those who've found spaces have been lucky.

honestly, do you attend our away games in a constant daze or something?!

To be fair, it depends how fast you walk. Absolutely racing back after the game to get to the station, which is further, I've done in about 30 minutes, (though that included some running). And somethimes I am in a (mild & self inflicted) daze at away games

Â