• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Freidel

Walker Dunne Cuellar Clark

Young Makoun Delph Downing

Agbonlahor Bent

Just playing a basic 4-4-2 with these players would drive fear into a lot of teams. Squad already looks better with these 3 signings. Imagine if we did play that team, our bench would have Albrighton, Bannan, Heskey, Reo Coker, Petrov, Collins and etc. We are looking a lot better with these signings.

Imagine if we could get Ireland's head straight and playing well as well.

Ash, Ireland, Gabby and Bent all on form would scare the shit out of defences.

Freidel

Walker Dunne Cuellar Clark

Young Makoun Delph Downing

Agbonlahor Bent

Just playing a basic 4-4-2 with these players would drive fear into a lot of teams. Squad already looks better with these 3 signings. Imagine if we did play that team, our bench would have Albrighton, Bannan, Heskey, Reo Coker, Petrov, Collins and etc. We are looking a lot better with these signings.

Pace and power, like a mini Arsenal from 10 years ago!

For anyone who's interested

here is a thread form the Sunderland board. First 10 pages are abuse to the ITK who posted the rumour. Bottom of page 10 it begins to dawn on them that it's actually true. Quite amusing reading from then on.

Thats brilliant. So much like Villa talk!!!

Aye, can't exactly laugh at them - we had exactly the same thing when Barry to Man City rumours came about. It was just before we realised quite what Man City were doing, but we all laughed and said there was no chance Man City would get Barry cause he wanted Champs League, etc etc..

I bet there is a similar thread archived on this forum. There is a few gems on that Sunderland one though, alot came back and held their hands up.. not I notice one guy, GingerTom or something, was one of the most abusive towards the OP with 3 or 4 '**** off' posts, and then oddly he never returned...

I kinda feel for Sunderland fans though. It was rather a bombshell for them, not only that their best striker was suddenly bought by someone else, but the revelation of a transfer request.. I know there were murmerings of him being unsettled up there, but to suddenly have a player you've supported and idolised for several seasons to suddenly leave in the space of a few hours must be heartwrenching. Remember how you felt when Yorkie left? At least Yorkie left to make a step up in his career, Sunderland will feel Bent has taken a step backwards just to get away...

Is there no official update on this yet?

The longer it goes on, and the more times I see the word 'Chelsea' in this thread, the more knotted my stomach gets.

Same, bacok off to work now. thank **** i can check on my phone but am worried

For anyone who's interested

here is a thread form the Sunderland board. First 10 pages are abuse to the ITK who posted the rumour. Bottom of page 10 it begins to dawn on them that it's actually true. Quite amusing reading from then on.

Yeah, it's a good read. I was following this thread from the start y'day. My personal fave is one of the first comments "That's £23 million more than Villa have ............. try again"

:crylaugh::flag: